Which CPAP machine do you use? Pros / Cons?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/sleep-apnea.jpg

Patients Sleep apnea

Posted on

This isn't exactly on topic, but this is something I recently learned.  If you have another pulmonary problem, you should let your cpap equipment sit out for a while before using.  My doc says it could add to inflammation in the lunhs.

Posted on

Res Med Air Sense 10 cpap and Air Curve 10 S  Bipap are my machines of choice to set up my patients with. The machines are very user-friendly and will give the patient a lot of information in the Sleep Report.

Posted on

DreamStation at home  Air Sense 10 when traveling !

Posted on

@WAHast I understand you dilemma. I have the same problem. I have resorted to eye drops and have found myself drinking more water during the night. I have tried to stop eating late at night to avoid dry mouth,  

Posted on

@sleepy I use the dream station and so far have not had any problems.  

Posted on

I have used the Dream Station C-Pap then was changed to the Dream Station Bi-Pap and now I am on the Trilogy 100 machine.  All three worked, however, I am retaining CO2 and have been placed on the Trilogy.  I am  not sure how it is working as I have only been on it for a month.  The right mask fit is the most important thing I have found to use any of these machines.  

Posted on
I use a Dream Station bi pap. It is very noisy and the reservoir does not hold enough water. I use a Fisher Paykal vitara full face mask. I can't ever get it it tight enough to stop flapping. It wakes me up constantly. I have to used pads to keep the strap from cutting into my neck. It's been a night mare to get uninterrupted sleep.

Posted on

@Rcintolo too many cords and I wake up in a trapped nightmare, then it’s ripped off

Most commented discussions