Do you use technology to track and monitor your sleep and sleeping patterns?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/sleep-apnea.jpg

Patients Sleep apnea

1 reply

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity • Community manager
Posted on

Getting a good night's sleep and having good sleep hygiene are some of the difficulties many people with sleep apnea face; however, thanks to a fairly new area in technology, applications and devices can now assist individuals in monitoring and tracking sleep and sleeping patterns.

The most common ways to monitor and track your sleep are through (1) sleep apps for your phone, such as SleepScore, Sleep Cycle, Sleep Tracker 24/7, and/or Sleep Time; (2) fitness trackers, such as the Apple Watch, Fitbit, Oura Ring and/or Motiv Ring; and (3) Smart Beds and Sleep Sensors, such as Withings Sleep, Tomorrow Sleeptracker, SleepScore Max, and/or iFit Sleep HR.

How about you?

Do you use any device or application to monitor and track your sleep and sleeping patterns? If so, what technology do you use? What benefits have you seen?

Beginning of the discussion - 6/6/19

Do you use technology to track and monitor your sleep and sleeping patterns?
Member Carenity
Posted on

Funny you ask. I do not, but I have been contemplating getting one of those rings or fitbit watches just for this reason. However, I did not know there existed applications for your phone? Do that applications require any other device or is it just the application itself? How does it know if you are truly sleeping?