Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver: How Was Your Diagnosis Experience? Did You Get a Plan of Care? Prognosis?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and NASH

Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver: How Was Your Diagnosis Experience? Did You Get a Plan of Care? Prognosis?
Member Carenity
Posted on

I was first had fatty liver didn't think much about it. I was heavy had no clue what it can turn into. Nash dease. Going on about 3 yrs with Nash

Member Carenity
Posted on

I was told i had fatty liver to but thay dray blood an tell me the same thing but dont tell me anything about it are give me any medicine for it.This worry me.

Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username Seems to be common for us. Doctors give the diagnosis, medicine, and then you are left to figure out what the condition actually is.

Member Carenity
Posted on

@SallyD This is exactly what I have happen to me. None of my doctors have acknowledged my pain. 

Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username 

hi. 

it might not be your fatty liver that making you swell up. it might be your gal bladder. i just had my gal bladder out and that what was doing to me. i  have a fatty liver too. they didn't tell me what to do about it.

Member Carenity
Posted on

You should try and let me know how it goes. I'm interested too

Member Carenity
Posted on

Oops sorry. Wrong thread :)