https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

Teenage heartbreak

Posted on

Very excellent, at least you have a way to sneak notes through the prison bars.  Does she know about the chromebook?  If not, don't tell her.  I don't know her side of the story but for now it sounds like she's using you as a poker chip which is really not fair.  You need to be able to talk to your friends and cousin.  You need to be able to connect especially during this virus nightmare.  

Teenage heartbreak

Posted on

@castledepress She knows about the chromebook, but she doesn't know I'm on here. Her side of the story would just be it's all me, not her, just me.

Teenage heartbreak

Posted on

Sounds like you are being scapegoated.  I lived most of my life like that.  Good that she doesn't know about the chromebook.  Keep it that way, you need to stay connected.  Do you know if you're pregnant yet or not?  

Teenage heartbreak

Posted on

I feel really depressed because my boyfriend treats me like crap everyone around me does. I just feel so u loved and worthless. I loss so much weight I don’t recognize myself . He makes me feel insecure by liking other women pictures half naked or naked I just feel so alone and abandoned not beautiful. Nothing I just feel so torn apart!!!

Teenage heartbreak

Posted on

@castledepress not yet, but someone is getting me a test Monday hopefully

Teenage heartbreak

Posted on

It hurts so bad because nobody is hurting but me . I’m the only one that cares ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบeveryone calls me toxic and everything but it’s not fair bc people treated me so bad smh and I being blamed for it ๐Ÿ’” I get called skinny due to all the weight I losted ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”I feel so defeated like the devil robbed me for everything . My parents don’t talk to me they don’t like me nomore nobody does๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” I never was like this . 

Teenage heartbreak

Posted on

@Kiannamurray15 You ok? What happend?

Teenage heartbreak

Posted on

A lot. My whole world just feel like it’s over. My bf , my family everything is ruined. Everyone blames me for everything. I care hard I love hard and I still get treated badly. I can’t win for nothing. My first treats me like I’m nobody he disrespects me and everything and I can’t do nothing but cry cause I lost myself .i don’t recognize myself he makes me feel like a little girl. He manipulated me to thinking I’m always toxic and complaining about other girls but when he disrespect me by liking naked women pictures talking to different women embarrassing me . He gave me something to 3 years ago when I was pure ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐ŸฅบI FEEL ROBBED๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”โค๏ธ

Teenage heartbreak

Posted on

Sometimes I feel like dying because I wouldn’t have to deal with this hurt

Teenage heartbreak

Posted on

@Kiannamurray15 I feel you, but don't do that. You just got to push through cause in the future it will be worth it.

Most commented discussions