I really don't feel like living - need support and to talk

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

425 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

life is just pain and disappointment. Never being good enough for anyone, nothing changes or gets better. How many years should one go on merly exsisting?

Beginning of the discussion - 5/8/18

Posted on

I am probably supposed to say something uplifting but I am in the same boat - I am getting older and I just don't find any joy in anything I do any more.  I am seriously contemplating ending my life because I just don't see the point.

Posted on

Wow! Have u ever felt better with medications. I did for awhile now I feel like I’m backsliding and I don’t want to be in that dark place!

Posted on

It’s so hard when the future is more pain

Posted on

I have been on so many meds and several therapists, dr's, and psychiatrists. In the end it was all a waste. It's amazing how fast technology is growing leaps and bounds yet the understanding of depression remains stagnate and well... depressing. 

Posted on

Let me know when there is an answer. Fml.

Posted on

I feel you. Married twice divorced twice. 20 years the second time. Spent 10 I'm the military. Desert Storm. PTSD. Foster kid from age of 4. I gave my heart to wife home. Paid for her schooling did half the work for her. Kwuait government gave me this gold. The u. s government took it from me. Life is about making money people just seam to just take it. I can't shoot the s.o.b. or smack them with a frying pan. It's the judge the police. When you have nice things. Someone has to take it. I tell you that little s.o.b was not on the battle field. However I was. They deserve it. Wife of 20 years and the judge and lawyer get to keep it. I am so glad I served my wonderful country. 

Posted on

I feel you. Married twice divorced twice. 20 years the second time. Spent 10 I'm the military. Desert Storm. PTSD. Foster kid from age of 4. I gave my heart to wife home. Paid for her schooling did half the work for her. Kwuait government gave me this gold. The u. s government took it from me. Life is about making money people just seam to just take it. I can't shoot the s.o.b. or smack them with a frying pan. It's the judge the police. When you have nice things. Someone has to take it. I tell you that little s.o.b was not on the battle field. However I was. They deserve it. Wife of 20 years and the judge and lawyer get to keep it. I am so glad I served my wonderful country. It's not the med it's what you are willing to tolerate in life.

Posted on

Im also in the same boat. I grew up with my dad and died when I was 18. Im in a whole new state with my mom and it seems like they dont want me in the family. So im pretty much left with no one and I just dont want this life anymore.

Posted on

I feel the same way. I never leave my house, my husbandd goes to work everyday and leaves me home with 4 kids. I love them all, but i can't wait to tell him when our marriage goes South that i told him so.... I cant deal with having to be perfect and look perfect and have his dinner ready when he walks through the door. I have to have the kids bathed and ready for bed before dinner, and he never eats the same thing as the kids. We dont even sleep together anymore... I have a feeling that hes cheating. But yet he still expects all of this crud from me. I just dont understand where the kindness, sweetness, flowers, cards, kisses, and especially the sex went from the beginning of our relationship. The other day i was looking at our bank statements, and there was a $300 charge to his credit card for an xl bouquet of hot pink roses, and the interesting part was it was in a town 3 hours from where we live, and the transaction was while he was supposed to be working......

Most commented discussions