Depression Forum

  •  5,669 members
  •  455 discussions

How to be taken seriously when you suffer from depression? How to accept to be treated and what treatments to adopt? Join our forum to discuss with other patients and relatives of patients affected by depression.

Medical fact sheet

Depression

Medical fact sheet - article

Depression: Causes and Risk Factors

Medical fact sheet - article

Depression: Treatments

Medical fact sheet - article

Depression: Treatment with Psychotherapy

Medical fact sheet - article

Depression: Symptoms

avatar Somya.P

avatar Thoobreafrayl8

avatar Boubloocee16

avatar Toshicaival44

avatar Somya.P

avatar Fleybrayjetrat946

Hi all. Hoping wellness. I do know, for a fact, weather affects mood. I have seasonal affective disorder ( SAD). My down times are fall & winter. I take antidepressants all year, &, even when it's a dreary summer day, I use my full spectrum light. Very helpful!!! Had depression all my adult life. Sucks, but does not define me. I'm Peggy first. What are others thoughts? Thx.

See the best comment

avatar Somya.P

avatar 0278Plouthoal

avatar 267Floagroasayt

avatar Somya.P

avatar Chaigraigloor17

avatar Choastooshos41

Give your opinion