Need someone to talk to/Listen to others

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

Posted on

I'm not sure where to go so I'm starting here I've never had formal counseling or therapy and I struggle with severe depression suicide has been a thought but mostly it's just a worthlessness feeling I'm looking for help I cant afford professional help and really scared of my thoughts I'm under extreme stress as I have a family, my fiance and 9 month child if someone would like to talk I'm open for some help I'm open to talk I'm very nervous to talk about this but I need to address it at this point in my life

Posted on

When you down killing your self seems the only way out. But it's not . I have been there tyres it and béen in the hospital 3 times. Just got out 2 weeks ago. I have gave up . had no hope. I was in there for week and got the the hope back. Therapy is a big part. And rite meds . But since I been home I am losing the hope. But I do go to therepy next week hope I get some back. So you are not alone. And its not an easy thing. Depression sucks and it's hard work just to wake up. 

Posted on

Don't give up. For your self and your baby .

Posted on

How do I talk to somebody I don't have anyone I trust I just wanna  talk for a little bit I don't mean to bother just somebody 

Posted on

I know how you feel. I am lucky to have my wife and kids .They understand. Because I have been going through this for years. I mean years. I doing tell my other family because I feel that way. Like its the same old soung . when I was in the hospital I didn't want anyone to know or my wife or kids to come up. Didn't want to put anyone out. But try not to feel that way. Your boyfriend loves you. And I am sure many other people do to. It wount hurt to try .And I am hear if that helps .I am going through this shot myself. Its hard and sucks .I know you want to be your self . But understand you didn't choose depression . unfortunately it grabs great people. And remember you are great .And you have a beautiful new baby .So if you want to talk. Talk to me. I will try to help you the best that I can. ?

Posted on

I am sorry your not the girl with th baby. Try to keep your head up. As much as you can when you feel like this. I will take if you need anyone

Posted on

@dlannan3821 I'm not sure if its a bunch of small things or one big thing.... I'm just so confused!!

Posted on

@Avasad You said you don't know if it is one big thing or a lot of little things so you must have some ideas what might be bothering you. 

I have been struggling with depression and grief more since my mom died. I read a lot of devotional materials (little stories people write along with Bible verses) so that helps a little. I have been to grief support groups that shared different ideas and that helps. The main thing is to do whatever you can to keep moving forward. Hobbies, time with friends, church, reading, whatever helps make you feel less sad or gives you a break from the depression. 

If it is a person or people causing you to be depressed, write a letter to them expressing how you feel. You don't have to send it or give it to them. But you might surprise yourself and discover what might be causing the depression

Posted on

I feel very sad and alone. I have a boyfriend and my family is around but I feel a disconnect from everyone. I feel lost and confused unloved about my life I'm trying hard to get focus and get ground myself it's hard

Posted on

@Avasad it does.

Most commented discussions