Need someone to talk to/Listen to others

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

Posted on

i have 2 babies that i live and die for. i use to have terrible problems with drugs before getting pregnant with my first. i had multiple suicide attempts. till this day sometimes i get the feeling to wana hurt myself and i feel terrible for having these thoughts because i have 2 babies to be happy about but i still feel empty and sad all the time. i feel so alone all the time i let everyone else’s opinion affect how i feel on myself and in general. i don’t know what to do i wana give up but i know i cant.

Posted on

i have so much aniexty i feel alone i feel numb 

Posted on

i cant sleep alot aniexty i have alot going on with my health  i just feel alone 

Posted on

@Avasad‍ are you medicated? Just wondered because I am on Zoloft and I feel like it makes me extremely numb, unable to feel and apathetic to everything. On the other hand, it helps me get out of bed and function somewhat and keep a job so I feel its necessary.

Posted on

@itsalexplease you are welcome I’m glad it helped u out.and in a way u are helping me I feel I have some worth now and that helps me big time.

Posted on

@itsalexplease you are welcome I’m glad it helped u out.and in a way u are helping me I feel I have some worth now and that helps me big time.

Posted on

@Sunflower🌻 I'm also on Zoloft and it's just not helping me. I still feel worthless, alone, getting out of bed, and hurting myself. Idk what to do bc my Dr will not change it. And I don't have the option to change doctors bc ofy insurance. Thank You.

Posted on

@Ruby12 I really understand sleeping the days away and still being exhausted and unmotivated. 

Posted on

Just don’t know what to do Anymore.I feel broke.alone.angry.said.all at the same time so over this.just wish I could wake up and it’s all just a dream.

Posted on

What kind of Meds are you on? I also want to live for my two girls. I don't understand this disease. I scrape myself with a nail clipper. My last attempt was 2 bottles of red wine 9, 16 ounce beers, Xanax and Seroquel. I spent a week in the hospital. Coming off Xanax sucks. This has been one of the worst years I ever had. Just wanted to let you know you are not alone.

Mr Zeus

Most commented discussions