Mucus and discomfort in the throat: What can I do?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/copd.jpg

Patients COPD

4 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. Recently I've been having trouble with constant mucus and a feeling of discomfort in the throat. Does anyone else have this? Do you have any good remedies?

Thanks.

Beginning of the discussion - 6/3/20

• Community manager
Posted on

@mr1964 Hello mr1964, thank you for starting this discussion. Let me tag some members who may not have seen this yet.

Hello members, I hope you're doing well! Have you also experienced throat discomfort and mucus with your COPD? What do you do to soothe it? Do you take any medications or non-medicinal treatments to relieve it? If so, which ones? Feel free to share your experience with us here!

@Keally@Kwarpenburg@Shanaynay@afalco46@mfcmom@PinkCarnation24@roconnor0768@Hera0301@Kelley2020@RobinRenee@Sodbuster@PatriciaSantiago@Mommastruggling@CUMMINGS@Smokie58‍ 

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

Yes I have that a lot I drink some coffee and it helps me

Posted on

I try to drink lots of water or tea all day it's make the mucus come up and out easier for me! Listerine is great since I have an inhaler  to rinse and swish with! Best wishes.. 

Posted on

HI,

I do have some mucus with my copd, I also have asthma. so during the  winter i have more mucus. is this normal?

Most commented discussions