Ongoing discussions - Spondylosis
- Could we discuss Ankylosing Spondylitis
I thought we could all gather here to discuss AS. I have read a lot testimonials from other members in the testimonial section and it feels good to realize that I am not alone in AS and not alone in
- What are the top three most difficult things upon diagnosis?
Hello members, Please leave your comments based upon your experience with the diagnosis of ankylosing spondylitis on what were the top three most difficult things to accept and/or bear upon being d
- Lately having difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep - any advice
Hi everyone, Lately I have had an increase in difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep. I am not sure why this is being caused and I am not or have not had any severe flare-up in my condition...
- Photo testimonial: Years of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Delphine's testimonialYears of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome When I was a child, I was already in pain. Back pain, stomach pain. I thought it was the same for everyon
- What Natural Herbs/Supplements Have You Tried painful joints?
Hello Carenity members, I have had numerous surgeries on my clavicle (in fact, I have the first ever done surgery on my clavicle and I am in some medical books - have basically very minimal of my ori