Ongoing discussions - Spondylosis
- Could we discuss Ankylosing Spondylitis
I thought we could all gather here to discuss AS. I have read a lot testimonials from other members in the testimonial section and it feels good to realize that I am not alone in AS and not alone in
- What are the top three most difficult things upon diagnosis?
Hello members, If you have been diagnosed for 5 years or more, please leave your comments based upon your experience with the diagnosis of ankylosing spondylitis on what were the top three most dif
- Lately having difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep - any advice
Hi everyone, Lately I have had an increase in difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep. I am not sure why this is being caused and I am not or have not had any severe flare-up in my condition...
- Photo testimonial: Years of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Delphine's testimonialYears of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome When I was a child, I was already in pain. Back pain, stomach pain. I thought it was the same for everyon
- What Natural Herbs/Supplements Have You Tried painful joints?
Hello Carenity members, I have had numerous surgeries on my clavicle (in fact, I have the first ever done surgery on my clavicle and I am in some medical books - have basically very minimal of my ori