Ongoing discussions - Ankylosing spondylitis
- Ankylosing spondylitis: how to sleep?
I've had sleepless nights for the last week because my body hurts when i try to sleep. Is anyone going through the same situation ? How do you get to sleep a full night ?
- What is the future with spondylitis?
Hello,I would like to know how spondylitis evolve? With time, are we condemned to stop working? To take biotherapies? Do we all end up disabled?Thank you in advance for your answers, I am worried abou
- Are you satisfied with the care you've received for AS?
Has anybody looked into interleukin cytokines in the human imune system? I am not a doctor, but I am an engineer, specialising in electronics, computers and software. After researching the imune syst
Ongoing discussions - Muscles / Skeleton / Joints
- What natural herbs or supplements have you tried for painful joints?
Hello Carenity members, I have had numerous surgeries on my clavicle (in fact, I have the first ever done surgery on my clavicle and I am in some medical books - have basically very minimal of my ori
- Getting mobile when you cant move
Any tips on regaining mobility.just getting back on your feet has so many challenges looking for ideas and support on this topic..
- Photo testimonial: Years of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Delphine's testimonialYears of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome When I was a child, I was already in pain. Back pain, stomach pain. I thought it was the same for everyon