Are you or someone close to you suffering from Rhupus syndrome - a combination of rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus? Join others living with the same condition.
Ongoing discussions - Cold Agglutinin Disease
Ongoing discussions - Infection / Inflammation / Immune system
- Biotherapy and COVID-19: Has the virus had an impact on your treatment?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? Biotherapies (Enbrel, Humira, Remicade, Simponi...) are treatments that lead to a decline in immune response (immunosuppressants).Patients who use these treatments
- Coronavirus and immune system and inflammatory diseases - questions, concerns, tips?
Hello everyone, Since the Coronavirus epidemic concerns many Americans (and Carenity members too), I've created this discussion to allow you to talk specifically about the virus in the context of immu
- feeling trapped by the ticking time bomb quality of life with my lupus family tree
As of yet I have yet to be diagnosed with lupus. I clicked the interested button because there was nothing else that fit my situation better. concerned and stressed out would be a better fit. both my
Ongoing discussions - Lupus
- Can lupus cause hair loss? How to cope?
Hi everyone, I have had some hair loss for a while, which I attribute to lupus. I also have Crohn's, but my doctor said it is due to lupus diagnosis However, I feel like it is progressing rapidly an
- If you could get rid of one of your lupus symptoms, which one would it be and why?
Hello everyone, How are you today? With chronic illness often comes many symptoms that can make daily life difficult. I thought it might be interesting for us to talk about lupus symptoms. If you co
- Lupus and sun exposure: Can you tolerate the sun?
Hi, I spent all of last sunday out in my friend's backyard. I didn't think it was that sunny out, but ever since I've been all kinds of pain in a really bad flare-up. It's never happened to me before
- Alternative treatments besides prescriptions?
I am interested in knowing what treatments people have tried to cure or control their lupus other than prescription medicines. I am tired of medicines and have been reading about alternative treatmen
- What treatments have you tried for lupus? What works for you?
Hi all, Just out of curiousity what medications have you tried for Lupus and what has been your success in terms of the treatment as in regard to side-effects. I have been on Plaquenil; however, I
- How do you handle your Lupus flare-ups?
Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some of your opinions/perspectives. I've had lupus for a while now, but these past few months have been exceptionally bad. I'm on plaquenil and a small dose of corti