https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/lupus.jpg

Patients Lupus

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity • Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Lupus community!

It is not easy to know the experiences of each member or who to reach out to for advice. However, knowing that another person with Lupus shares similar experiences or concerns as you can be a relief, and establishing communication between each other can prove to be very valuable.

Therefore. we encourage all members in the Lupus community to introduce themselves to help establish such connections!

To introduce yourself to the community, share a little about your story, when you were diagnosed, experiences with lupus, concerns, etc.

Beginning of the discussion - 9/29/19

Welcome to the Lupus Community
Member Carenity
Posted on

Hi everyone. I have been a part of this community since 2018 and enjoy meeting everyone and talking to everyone. I am diagnosed with lupus, Crohn's, and depression... so you can say I have a little of it all.

I have been diagnosed with lupus since 2012. I experience great joint pain in my joints, which also become swollen - mainly elbows and knees from lupus. I have tried acupuncture to no avail for this.

I am trying to keep the inflammation down in my body as much as I can through having as much anti-inflammatory foods and supplements in my diet as lupus and Crohn's is making my body inflamed always. 

I look forward to meeting you all. I go through depression a lot because of everything... but let's be strong together. 

Welcome to the Lupus Community
Member Carenity
Posted on

Hello my name is Sherri J have had Lupus for many years. But lately I have had blisters that turn hard in time. It itches and is giving me lot's of grief. What is this? Thank you