Ongoing discussions - Polymyalgia rheumatica
- What is the most frustrating or difficult aspect of living with fibromyalgia?
Hello everyone, How have you been? As you know, fibromyalgia is a very individual disease and affects everyone differently. What is the biggest challenge you face while living with fibro? Is it
- Have you ever been told you were faking? Or that it's all "in your head"?
OK... so I have been told this this before... but I had a good friend the other day when she invited me to her birthday party and I was in a lot of pain, depressed, and not feeling well. I told her I
- Fibromyalgia and itching: How do you cope with it?
Hey everyone, during intense flare-ups or just bad days I really struggle with itching... It's maily in my hands and it drives me crazy, some days it just won't stop. I've almost rubbed my hands raw a
- Getting mobile when you cant move
Any tips on regaining mobility.just getting back on your feet has so many challenges looking for ideas and support on this topic..
- What Natural Herbs/Supplements Have You Tried painful joints?
Hello Carenity members, I have had numerous surgeries on my clavicle (in fact, I have the first ever done surgery on my clavicle and I am in some medical books - have basically very minimal of my ori
- Photo testimonial: Years of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Delphine's testimonialYears of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome When I was a child, I was already in pain. Back pain, stomach pain. I thought it was the same for everyon