Ongoing discussions - Fibromyalgia
- Has fibromyalgia affected your mental health? Or vice versa?
Hello everyone, How are you today? With our recent article, "How does fibromyalgia affect mental health?", I thought I would open this new discussion. Dealing with the varied and intense symptoms o
- COVID vaccine and side effects for fibromyalgia patients
Hi I've had fibro for a while now and I had some severe side effects from the COVID vaccine. It's made me seriously wonder about my fibro and question getting the booster since it was really rough
- Are you affected by any conditions related to fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is a complex condition with numerous symptoms that can also be found in other illnesses, which makes it difficult to establish a correct diagnosis quickly. Moreover, people with fibromya
Ongoing discussions - Muscles / Skeleton / Joints
- What natural herbs or supplements have you tried for painful joints?
Hello Carenity members, I have had numerous surgeries on my clavicle (in fact, I have the first ever done surgery on my clavicle and I am in some medical books - have basically very minimal of my ori
- Getting mobile when you cant move
Any tips on regaining mobility.just getting back on your feet has so many challenges looking for ideas and support on this topic..
- Photo testimonial: Years of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Delphine's testimonialYears of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome When I was a child, I was already in pain. Back pain, stomach pain. I thought it was the same for everyon