Ongoing discussions - Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Fibromyalgia and work: Do you still work? How do you manage?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As you all know, some of the symptoms of fibromyalgia (the pain, stiffness, fatigue, etc.) can be especially hard to handle during a long workday. Has fibro
- What is your fibromyalgia story? Let's share!
Hello everyone, How are you feeling today? I thought I would open this discussion so we can all get to know one another better! So, what is your fibromyalgia story? How and when were you diagnos
- Muscle weakness: How do you cope with it?
Hi, lately I've really been struggling with muscle weakness, especially in the arms...Some days I can barely find the strength to do basic daily tasks these days like washing my hear or doing dishes.
- What Natural Herbs/Supplements Have You Tried painful joints?
Hello Carenity members, I have had numerous surgeries on my clavicle (in fact, I have the first ever done surgery on my clavicle and I am in some medical books - have basically very minimal of my ori
- Photo testimonial: Years of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Delphine's testimonialYears of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome When I was a child, I was already in pain. Back pain, stomach pain. I thought it was the same for everyon