Parkinson's disease is a neurodegenerative illness that causes progressively more severe shaking. What are the symptoms? What treatments exist? Join the community to learn more.
Ongoing discussions - Parkinson's disease
- Are the symptoms of your Parkinson's disease progressing quickly or slowly?
Parkinson's disease affects everyone at different rates and different severities. How do you think your Parkinson's disease is progressing? Quickly or slowly? Are you experiencing new symptoms or
- Parkinson's and the Coronavirus: Information, advice, thoughts
Hello everyone, I saw there wasn't a discussion for this yet, so I thought I'd create it. I thought I'd share some helpful information I've found on the Parkinson's Foundation website. The did a nic
- What is your most difficult daily task with Parkinson's disease?
Hello members, The Parkinson's symptoms can seemingly cause simple, daily tasks to become much more difficult, such as tasks like tying shoes to even buttoning a own shirt. What do you find to be yo
- Parkinson's Disease May Start In the Gut, Appendix
Parkinson's disease has long been considered a disease of the brain, but research out Wednesday found it may start in the gut, specifically in the appendix, a tiny organ near the large intestine.
- Japan Human Trial Tests iPS Cell Treatment For Parkinson's
Japanese researchers on Monday announced the first human trial using a kind of stem cell to treat Parkinson's disease building on earlier animal trials. The research team at Kyoto University plans