- Home
- Forums
- Parkinson's disease Forum
- Treatments for Parkinson's disease
- Are neupro patches effective for Parksinson's disease?
Patients Parkinson's disease
Are neupro patches effective for Parksinson's disease?
- 21 views
- 0 support
- 1 comment
All comments
Woplee284
Good advisor
Woplee284
Last activity on 04/21/2024 at 8:17 PM
Joined in 2022
603 comments posted | 2 in the Parkinson's disease Forum
24 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hi @Jouwutro816
Thanks for starting this conversation! I will ask a few of our other members who may have experience with neupro patches or have already discussed this option with their doctors.
@Frechouyos6 @Depreebral52 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hoagaybaiwon33 @Daywaick072 @Vaicleera104 @Poofruheeck00 @Tajeatrock90 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Tromohur8 @5Crooglustoofreyng @Thaicaigros06 @Hidden username
Do you have experience with neupro patches? Have you asked a doctor about them? What have you heard, do they work?
Please share your opinions!
Take care,
Lizzi
See the signature
LizziB
Give your opinion
Members are also commenting on...
Articles to discover...
02/05/2021 | Testimonial
Parkinson's disease: "I managed to reverse the progress of my Parkinson's disease".
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Jouwutro816
Good advisor
Jouwutro816
Last activity on 11/02/2022 at 9:55 AM
Joined in 2018
8 comments posted | 5 in the Parkinson's disease Forum
Rewards
Good Advisor
Messenger
Explorer
Hi, I have been on Rytary for a really long time and I recently heard about neupro patches that supposdly have similar if not better effects. I may be wrong but I just wanted to hear others opinions on thhis form of medication. Does it work?
Thanks