/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and NASH

3 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

Hello,

I have been dealing with major fatigue, constantly increasing over the last few years. I had attributed it to my depression and so did the doctors; however I was recently diagnosed with NASH and I am wondering if my continual increase in fatigue could be due to NASH also?

Does anyone else have difficulty with fatigue?

Beginning of the discussion - 7/16/19

Does NASH cause you to feel extremely fatigued?
Member Carenity
Posted on

Hi @Hidden username‍ I have noticed an increase in fatigue since being diagnosed. I would not classify mine as major fatigue, but I definitely notice more than before if I do not get solid rest the night before and I do tire more quickly throughout the day.

Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username‍ Thank you for responding. Maybe it is more extreme for me because of my depression and NASH... Do you take anything or have any advice that will help me with the fatigue if it is due to NASH?

Member Carenity
Posted on

I do experience fatigue... it is usually more in the morning. I usually wake up around 7:30 am and by around 9 or 10 am, I feel sleepy... it is not an "exhausted" type feeling like I had just ran a mile, but just an overall "sleepy" type feeling. However, what is weird is by midday and evening I am OK... decent energy. I should mention, it has gotten better with changing my diet, reducing fat intake, and exercising.