Have you tried Ofatumumab (Kesimpta) for your MS?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/multiple-sclerosis.jpg

Patients Multiple sclerosis

23 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Has anyone tried Kesimpta and if so what were the outcomes? 

Beginning of the discussion - 10/23/20

• Community manager
Posted on

@Mlballard68 Hi Mlballard68, thank you for opening up this discussion. Let me tag some members who may have taken Kesimpta or may know about it.

Hello all, I hope you're doing well! Have you taken Kesimpta for your MS? If so, has it worked for you? Have you had any side effects?
@platinumputa@Nherrera4611@HSIMMONS77@richricha51@Starrieone@TrivaDewan@StevenAmez@LillianTurner@AddieG45@CRiskus@Misswp03@Ihavenoidea@Kennyowen@brina2818@Pelaton@inkygirl‍ 

Feel free to share your experiences here!

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

Hello,

I thought I had heard of every MS drug but am not familiar with Kesimpta however I looked it up and read

the description.  I will discuss it with my doctor at my next meeting - thanks for bringing this up.

Posted on

@Pelaton I just had a meeting with my neurologist and he felt that Kesimpta was still too new.

He wants to put me on Mayzent - does anyone know anything about this medication or have any experience with it?  Thanks 

Posted on

@Courtney_J no my Dr put me on Tysabri. Yes is has worked for me. No relapses in 3 years so far. I am glad for because my last one was awful. Hope you’re doing well.

Posted on

@Mlballard68 I have been on it for about 3 years. It had been wonderful for me! No real side effects! 

Posted on

@Shariso3  Thank you for replying. I have just made it through the first month of treatment with Kesimpta and honestly it has been so much better for me than Copaxone and Aubagio. No side effects at all so far. I'm really happy Kesimpta so far.

Posted on

@Pelaton Hello Pelaton I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I'm sorry but I don't know anything about Mayzent. I have started the Kesimpta and have to say that so far it has exceeded my expectations. Very few minor side effects such as a mild headache. 

Posted on

@geoleson Thanks for the reply and if Kesimpta doesn't work out I will try to remember Tysabri. So far Kesimpta has been a blessing. 

Posted on

@Mlballard68 I’m glad it is going well for you. For the headache...be sure to do a lot of water before! I try to do 6 large water bottles with electrolytes. I have found that the more hydrated I am, the better! 

Most commented discussions