Have you tried Ofatumumab (Kesimpta) for your MS?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/multiple-sclerosis.jpg

Patients Multiple sclerosis

4 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Has anyone tried Kesimpta and if so what were the outcomes? 

Beginning of the discussion - 10/23/20

Posted on

@Mlballard68 Hi Mlballard68, thank you for opening up this discussion. Let me tag some members who may have taken Kesimpta or may know about it.

Hello all, I hope you're doing well! Have you taken Kesimpta for your MS? If so, has it worked for you? Have you had any side effects?
@platinumputa@Nherrera4611@HSIMMONS77@richricha51@Starrieone@TrivaDewan@StevenAmez@LillianTurner@AddieG45@CRiskus@Misswp03@Ihavenoidea@Kennyowen@brina2818@Pelaton@inkygirl‍ 

Feel free to share your experiences here!

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

Hello,

I thought I had heard of every MS drug but am not familiar with Kesimpta however I looked it up and read

the description.  I will discuss it with my doctor at my next meeting - thanks for bringing this up.

Posted on

@Pelaton I just had a meeting with my neurologist and he felt that Kesimpta was still too new.

He wants to put me on Mayzent - does anyone know anything about this medication or have any experience with it?  Thanks 

Posted on

@Courtney_J no my Dr put me on Tysabri. Yes is has worked for me. No relapses in 3 years so far. I am glad for because my last one was awful. Hope you’re doing well.