What is your MS story? Let's share!

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/multiple-sclerosis.jpg

Patients Multiple sclerosis

Posted on

@Newtoms yeah we need the support of each other dealing with this.  There is also a MS Society that I learned of while I was in the hospital.  I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and then had therapy for 2 weeks.  Now I'm in out patient therapy but it's on hold now due to the pandemic.   I am still not on any medication as well.   It's been 3 months so I have no choice but to trust God to keep me.

Posted on

I'm on 8 different meds and waiting for my spinal infusions. Those are about 6 hours long 

Posted on

Oh my.  You stay encouraged 

Posted on

That is definitely a lot to deal with.  

Posted on

Yes it is a lot to deal with but i do it every day and try and stay as positive as I can and for every one to 

Posted on

Yes it is but we are strong and can make it.

Posted on

Yes we can. It would also help us when everything starts opening back up again. 

Posted on

Hi everyone. I'm relatively recently diagnosed, so I've been a bit worried about all of this. I'm not sure what's going to happen when my state starts opening back up again. I'm a little worried about the repercussions for us with chronic conditions. Hopefully the powers that be are taking all that into account. Trying to keep a smile going though! Take care!

Posted on

There is a lot of support here. What are your symptoms 

Posted on

@Marques You are not alone even when you feel like you are. We all feel like this sometimes or more of us..often (myself included). Just try to keep your head up and do not give into the feeling of being hopeless or alone, even when someone does not answer it does not mean they don't care but maybe that they are trying to live their lives too with all this going on, especially with this Covid19 crap and people losing sight of what is really important in the world.

Anyways, just remember You Are Not Alone! 

Hope that helps..