Ongoing discussions - Leiomyosarcoma
- What is your cancer diagnosis?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. This group contains many different types of cancer. Though you may have different forms of cancer, I think there is somewhat of a shared experience across
- How do you "thrive" with cancer?
We just published an article from Anna Renault, a cancer survivor, about her experience defeating cancer 8 times (now battling her 9th) and how she thrives with cancer. You can read the article here
- How do you deal with constant anxiety about your cancer?
How to deal with constant anxiety Ed ty
- Alternative treatments for cancer
Has anyone refused chemo or other cancer treatment for alternative or holistic methods? It's too late in my case as I'm in treatment but I don't think I've really heard much about alternative treatmen
- What treatments have you undergone for your cancer?
Hello, How are you today? So that we can discuss the various treatments for cancer! As you know, treatment for cancer is very broad and depends on the type of cancer, ranging from surgery, radio
- Anyone else having a difficult time managing side effects for cancer treatments?
I'm post single mastectomy stage 1 breast cancer. I been having one he'll of a time managing these awful side effects from, arimidex to exemestane and femara. Migraines, tendonitis, muscle spasms, joi