I am feeling alone and don't have anyone to talk to

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/cancer.jpg

Patients Cancer

3 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

I'm feeling alone. I dont have anyone to talk to my kids are too little and my grandparents have enough to worry about and my husband just simply doesn't want to hear it I just got the news Wednesday and he's expecting me to be all super positive and roar but I'm not right now I'm not okay I'm sad afraid confused I just want to be held and cry it all out 

Beginning of the discussion - 11/13/19

Member Carenity
Posted on

Hi @Hidden username‍ - I am sorry you are strongly. My husband has lung cancer and I have seen how hard it impacts him physically, emotionally, and mentally. 

I am sorry you are going through this and feel like you have nobody to talk to, not even your husband. I do not know how you can be expected to be happy all the time and be positive when you are going through cancer.

What type of cancer do you have and how are you holding up with treatments and health wise?

Try not to stress and talk to us here and join a local support group in your area, because you do not need stress right now.

Hope to hear from you soon and sending a hug. 

Member Carenity
Posted on

Stage 3 cervical it's in part of my stomach now.  So I'm trying to make peace with the fact I'm probably not escaping this pickle.  I am relieved to hear from you on this particular day im waiting for more results to see how things are progressing. I'll be praying for you guys. You are a wonderful person you know.  I know it's hard on you too try to remember even super woman needs a break sometimes. 

Sending you hugs too 

Member Carenity
Posted on

I hv a question I have had symptoms and hv a biopsy scheduled but I was having post menopausal bleeding, nausea and bad stomach pain for 2 weeks but all of that has completely stopped. Is this good news or normal for endometrial cancer?