Need someone to talk to/Listen to others

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

Posted on

I am so tired of everything. My family not understanding, financial issues, relationship issues. I almost lost my boyfriend like he almost left me today, but we decided to do a break instead. I am so scared of losing the only people I have, I guess I have separation anxiety. I know I need serious help. I haven’t been diagnose with anything yet but I have been so depressed and sad and lonely these days

Posted on

I'm new here, figured I might find someone to talk too that understands depression and anxiety and how it feels. I've been dealing with it for 5 plus years, I'm on meds which help some but the meds dont do anything for the alone feeling,  I have no one that I can talk to that understands.  I feel very alone right now. 

Posted on

@Meetme I know how you feel, I'm pretty sure my relationship is over now. I also feel very alone and sad at everything. I hope being on here talking helps you tho, that's my hope.

Posted on

@MrWilliams I'm here if you need to talk

Posted on

Joining carenity, i was very joyful that I had somewhere to vent. Then I kinda felt like everyone was here to talk about certain things and i didnt fit into the groups. This group made me feel like i had somewhere to take away some of the weight off my chest. Now I just dont even know where to begin... eventually I guess. Mabye I'll feel less of a burden when I figure out how this site works. Sorry, I know this comment is random. Just felt like I needed to get myself out there somehow, even if I cant get myself to speak about personal shit yet. 

Posted on

@Maxwell13 I am new to the site as well but I really understood what you said in your message. I feel the same way and can't seem to find anywhere to get advice and talk to someone

Posted on

I am not doing so good and I have no once to talk to or even reach out to.  

Posted on

I have no one to talk to I feel the urge to end my self there no purpose in my life and no one takes me serious help.

Posted on

@West3016 I suffer from the exact same thing. No one seems to understand. It’s difficult I know. I’ve been dealing with both anxiety and depression for half my life. I’m also codependent 

Posted on

I feel selfish talking about my problems because I feel like others have a much harder life.. or just no one would understand my pain. Then I result to holding everything in and that then breaks me

Most commented discussions