I really don't feel like living - need support and to talk

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

Posted on

@Kenzie22 I feel bad for your generation the internet has really done a number on all of you.please don’t take that the wrong way 

Posted on

@Fred l9 I wouldn't know, I don't have any way to go on the internet besides my school Chromebook, this is the only site where I'm actually able to have any kind of communication.

Posted on

@Kenzie22 I’m sorry to hear that really sucks 

Posted on

@Fred l9 Does she share with you what is causing her disinterest? Sometimes the person that feels disconnected doesn’t really know why themselves. It can be something physical such as excessive fatigue. She and you can talk to a doctor about her all over health.  I think it’s wonderful that you love your wife and would never cheat. It is rare to find. When my late husband had an issue with his heart we had to adjust as his interest in sex was not there but I would rather be with him without sex than have sex with someone else.  But communication and discovering what is going on and facing it together is something that makes it easier. 

Posted on

@castledepress‍ My mom doesn't let me talk to anyone or go anywhere, I can't even see or talk to my cousin. I have to sneak her over to get some social interaction. I mean I have school, but I'm just ready to be 18 so I can live my life.

Posted on

@Rita1234 ty for your input that is something for me to thank about.

Posted on

It means your mother holds you prisoner is what it means which isn't right and bad for your mental health 

Posted on

@Kenzie22 so not right maybe try to reason with your mom to speak with a counselor it sounds like she needs help not you 

Posted on

@Fred l9 Are use the last of her children some parents have problems let him go to their last child it’s called empty nest syndrome

Posted on

@Fred l9 good luck. Hope it all works out.  I know how it feels to be alone without human touch or intimacy.  It is very lonely and discouraging.  The depression I feel these days is overwhelming. 

Most commented discussions