https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

Feeling lost and lonely

Posted on

@Ellanne I completely understand you. I have no family that speaks to me. Every now and then my adult children will like a comment on Facebook or maybe send me a good morning once a month. I don’t have any association with my sister or brother or any of my nieces or nephews. And I do also think that I am a good person I just made some not so good choices in the past and I know I’ve hurt people and I know I push people away but people can change I have changed yet I’m still in isolation.I go to work and I go to church and that is my extent of socialization and some days I just wonder is it ever going to be different is it ever going to get better. I am almost 47 years old and I’ve never felt more alone in my life. God has my back God has my future I just pray something changes soon.

Feeling lost and lonely

Posted on

Things just keep ruminating in my mind and I think all these stupid thoughts and then they come out and then there’s a fight or argument I’m so tired of living like this. I don’t wanna be alone the rest of my life I wanna be with my girlfriend more than anything in the world. But I’m afraid if I don’t change she’s, I know she’s gonna leave me

Feeling lost and lonely

Posted on

Know exactly where your coming from to the full extent. The sometimes feeling like your just not enough, or what could you do to change but sometimes you just wish someone would understand you. I've had so many thoughts about A LOT OF THINGS in my mind never acted, I just take it one day at a time and tell myself I Know God's Got Me Always!

Feeling lost and lonely

Posted on

I wish i had friends to hang out with. I have two friends are they are busy a lot so i rarely see them. Isolation sucks. 

Feeling lost and lonely

Posted on

Yeah I had 3 friends, but you know only true friends always stay. But my two only true true friends i've know them for 10+ years and there both moms now, which are my beautiful god children. Its sometimes hard specially being we have our own situation going on personally, emotionally. Also with it being covid and workings new babies different house holds its a lot. But if your friends are really your friends yall will make a way to communicate like me and my friends do.

Feeling lost and lonely

Posted on

I feel you. I too isolate. I feel like ive turned into a hermit. I have zero friends. 

Feeling lost and lonely

Posted on

@Tammyhickman46  trust me I can relate, I have tried to turn my life around only to have this depression take over. All I want to do when I am home is sleep. Many times I wonder if its all worth it. I pray, but dont feel worthy of his blessing and attention

Feeling lost and lonely

Posted on

@shyguy I totally agree I pray all the time but I don’t feel worthy of his blessing either. I just wish something would give. Just a tiny bit of happiness would be fine with me

Feeling lost and lonely

Posted on

Nothing makes sense anymore 

Feeling lost and lonely

Posted on

@Tammyhickman46  im new to this group but u describe exactly how i feel

Most commented discussions