What are the signs of bladder cancer in men and women? What treatments are recommended for each stage of the illness? Join Carenity and discuss with other patients and caregivers.
Ongoing discussions - Bladder cancer
- Bladder cancer and daily life: How to manage it?
Hello everyone, How are you today? I thought I would open this discussion for us to talk about bladder cancer and its affect on daily life. How does your bladder cancer diagnosis affect you in the
- What is your bladder cancer diagnosis story? Let's share!
Hello everyone, How are you today? I thought I would create this discussion so we can all get to know one another better! So, what is your bladder cancer story? What was your diagnosis experienc
- Questions to ask after biopsy results are in - share
After a biopsy report is complete, often an appointment is followed your doctor to discuss the results. Sometimes findings are briefly disclosed over the phone, while others the results may be known
- What treatments have you undergone for your bladder cancer?
Hello, How are you today? I've created this discussion to allow you to discuss treatments for bladder cancer. What has your treatment for bladder cancer been like? Have you had surgery? Chemothera
- Share your experience with BCG (Bacillus Calmette-Guerin) treatment
Hello everyone, BCG (Bacillus Calmette-Guerin) is a very common adjuvant therapy for bladder cancer. It triggers the body's immune system to destroy any cancer cells and delay tumor growth. In combi
- Anyone have experience and/or success with BCG treatment?
Is their any person that has bcg treatment for bladder cancer and how successful was it