/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Autism Spectrum Disorder

Need a friend

Posted on

I suffer with anxiety depression and the latest PTSD. I was hospitalized over 120 days was in a coma and ended up having open heart surgery. During this time my family took care of my dogs they  were my world. Me being single living alone the past 3 years they kept me busy.However, my family gave my dogs to a rescue. I would ask them how they were doing every time they. Visited. When I got home I was very excited to see my babies and they werent there. My heart already hurt now it felt like it was ripped out of my chest. I sleep or dont vet put of bed for days. There is more that has happened, can we just start with this? I need a friend. I have nobody. 

Need a friend

Posted on

Hi,

I'm single and also live alone with anxiety and depression. I'm sorry to read that you no longer have your dogs.

Anyway, take care and write back when you can.

Need a friend

Posted on

@ccm675  I don’t anyone to talk to and I feel like I’m all alone 

Need a friend

Posted on

@Broken me too. Its the very worst right now.  

Need a friend

Posted on

Im sorry I know how u feel and it’s gonna get better if u want to chat let me know 

Need a friend

Posted on

@Broken never feel alone when you come to this group. Sounds like you need to talk about your feelings. You are holding something inside your heart and don't know how to let it out. You can share ANYTHING here or message me. I know it feels to be "broken". So many of us do

Need a friend

Posted on

@Amanda1484 I just got out of my worst so I know how your feeling. The dark sadness I went through for 63 days. I cried most of those days. And when I didn't cry I was angry about everything. I couldn't go out. I didn't even come out of my room. I wanted nothing to do with anything OR anybody.

I couldn't take it no more. I was missing out on living life. I went to my doctor 2days ago and she has adjusted my meds. I can feel a slight difference but I'm not where I'de like to be. I hope you will continue to pray because GOD really does have mercy. You are not alone (but I guess it you know that)Keep pushing. It gets better

Need a friend

Posted on

@Ms.BK  thank u for knowing the right words I can’t say I’m holding so much in because  my boyfriend don’t understand what I’m going through so I just keep my mouth shut 

Need a friend

Posted on

@Broken have you tried talking to your boyfriend? Does he even know you suffer sometimes? He made not understand but sometimes it helps when someone just listens. It's up to us to educate those who don't suffer like we do.

My mother has been a great supporter.  Because my mother's side of the family has a history of mental illness she reminds me that it is not my fault I suffer from depression. My brother and I both suffer from depression and anxiety. His anxiety is far more worst than mine. It's wierd because even though he and I both suffer he does not open up to me or anyone when he's sick. He's totally isolated.

@Broken‍ you should give your boyfriend the benefit of the doubt. He may not understand or know what to say but he's there to listen. I Hope you find joy again. GOD bless

Need a friend

Posted on

I know how you all feel. I take my meds but it doesn't help with the lonlyness. I've got pretty support team but they really don't understand and my son says he knows but unless you felt the depression/mania you don't know what it's like.  He doesn't get that. He is intelligent and he's had some classes in college about psychology and he thinks he know what it's like. But he doesn't get it. 

Sometimes I feel so low and depressed. I seek love from strangers. It's wrong cause afterwards I don't feel anything for them. Hypersexuality is a real issue. I was diagnosed PTSD, social anxiety, bipolar with  psychotic episodes. I'll pray for you all. 

Most commented discussions