Ongoing discussions - Cardiovascular diseases
- How do you manage blood pressure as you get older?
Hi everyone, My blood pressure has been a little higher than my normal ranges ~116/76 - 126/ 82. Has anyone else experienced this as they have aged? How do you manage your blood pressure as you ge
- What is your cardiovascular diagnosis? Let's share!
Hello everyone, How are you today? I've opened this discussion so that members can share the story of their cardiovascular conditions! What type of cardiovascular condition do you have? When were
- Overcoming anxiety after a heart attack
Hi everyone, I'm recovering from a heart attack I had last month. Fortunately I was at home when it happened with my husband who immediately called 911. They gave me a stent in the wrist within 90 mi
Ongoing discussions - Respiratory system
- Resmed machine no longer taking data
My machine no longer records my numbers since 5g started the machine only works on 3g so I'm stuck they said for now.Any advice
- Welcome to the respiratory conditions group! What's your diagnosis?
Hello everyone, I thought I'd create this discussion so we can get to know one another better! In this group you can share your thoughts on respiratory conditions, how you cope with your condition
- Can we be prescribed anything for the anxiety caused by shortness of breath (dyspnea)?
Can they give you anything for the anxiety of dypsnea