Over 55's
- 22 views
- 0 support
- 2 comments
All comments
Woplee284
Good advisor
Woplee284
Last activity on 04/21/2024 at 8:17 PM
Joined in 2022
603 comments posted | 35 in the Treatments for multiple sclerosis group
24 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hi @Staiclocash7
This is a great question. I will tag a few other members who may be able to share their experiences with you.
@Hidden username @219Pleadit @Hidden username @Flikait24 @Cheakayruglout2 @046Profloohoul @Mecleysh316 @390Painaiplin @964Tayveybohai @Preatrayfraychoang8372 @Hidden username @Flayyiclit337 @Choneel3 @Hidden username @3Shoutreygloung @Caimoustaijeng219 @8Tricir @Shiclairucoung09 @Yuplesur67 @Steadreeng76 @Hidden username @Broudoofaypleyn609 @Hidden username @Frayprail234 @Yeastoobloocla6 @7001Bleyveenit @Verbena1270 @Softness1028 @Yocreang
Do DMTs work in older patients? What have you tried? Did it work? Do you have experiences with switching treatments?
Let's share!
Take care,
Lizzi
See the signature
LizziB
Close all
See the responses
Staiclocash7
Staiclocash7
Last activity on 09/17/2025 at 1:47 AM
Joined in 2022
3 comments posted | 3 in the Treatments for multiple sclerosis group
Rewards
-
Explorer
@Woplee284
Thanks Lizzi, hope I get some feedback. My neurologist has convinced me to remain on Gilenya as minimal side effects. But I feel it hasn't stoped my slow decline. Am I sadly but realistically at a stage where DMTs aren't effective?
Thanks again, Jan1987
See the signature
JH
Hide the responses
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Staiclocash7
Staiclocash7
Last activity on 09/17/2025 at 1:47 AM
Joined in 2022
3 comments posted | 3 in the Treatments for multiple sclerosis group
Rewards
Explorer
Do DMTs work in older ms patients. I been taking Gilenya for years, doesn't seem to help me. Should I stop