Swelling of the lymph nodes in the neck, armpits or groin, pain, fatigue, fever... If you are impacted by non-Hodgkin lymphoma, join our community of patients and their families to discuss all aspects of the disease and get support.
Ongoing discussions - Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Living with lymphoma: How does lymphoma impact your daily life?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well! I thought I would come and spark some new conversation in our group! Does or did your lymphoma have an impact on your daily life? Did you experience any symp
- Follicular (non-Hodgkin) lymphoma: What is your experience?
Is there anyone else out here with follicular lymphoma
- What is your lymphoma diagnosis story? Let's share!
Hello everyone, How are you today? I thought I would create this discussion so we can all get to know one another better! So, what is your lymphoma diagnosis story? Do you have Hodgkin's or non-
- Have you experienced lymphedema from your lymphoma treatments?
I have compression wrapping on by left arm and both feet and legs to stimulate lymph drainage.
- Anyone else feel ill with R-CHOP chemotherapy?
Hey everyone, I had three treatments and after each treament my side-effects seem to worsen. The last time I began to feel very ill in addition to the nausea, vomiting, and fatigue. I do not think I