- Home
- Forums
- Cancer Forum
- Living with cancer
- Biopsy or not?
Patients Cancer
Biopsy or not?
- 27 views
- 0 support
- 1 comment
All comments
Vooleashea8095
Vooleashea8095
Last activity on 08/14/2024 at 1:30 AM
Joined in 2024
Wasn’t a consideration for me to not know what the biopsy said. Never even thought about NOT knowing. I wanted to know so I could kick its a$$ if it was cancer. Which it was
Give your opinion
Members are also commenting on...
Geshayvavong087
I completely understand as I don’t have anyone to talk to also. I’m a widow & I live alone. My oldest son died in 2021 & my youngest son & his family live 3 hours. My father is dead & my mother has chronic back pain & is immobile. My younger sister lives with our mother & she is going through a divorce from her husband who abandoned her. My sister doesn’t visit me, help me, call me & rarely texts me. I have various cousins, a niece & nephew that are spread out in nearby states but are hours away from me. After I told my friends I had cancer, they quit contacting me. I have learned how to be my own care giver. It has been very difficult. I’ll admit I’ve been depressed, cried a lot, felt sorry for myself but I never gave up. I prayed & read my Bible everyday. Then I found cancer groups online like this one where I could share what I was going through & got empathetic responses. That really kept me going. I hope you find someone to talk to but I highly recommend the online cancer chat groups.
See the best comment
Geshayvavong087
I completely understand as I don’t have anyone to talk to also. I’m a widow & I live alone. My oldest son died in 2021 & my youngest son & his family live 3 hours. My father is dead & my mother has chronic back pain & is immobile. My younger sister lives with our mother & she is going through a divorce from her husband who abandoned her. My sister doesn’t visit me, help me, call me & rarely texts me. I have various cousins, a niece & nephew that are spread out in nearby states but are hours away from me. After I told my friends I had cancer, they quit contacting me. I have learned how to be my own care giver. It has been very difficult. I’ll admit I’ve been depressed, cried a lot, felt sorry for myself but I never gave up. I prayed & read my Bible everyday. Then I found cancer groups online like this one where I could share what I was going through & got empathetic responses. That really kept me going. I hope you find someone to talk to but I highly recommend the online cancer chat groups.
See the best comment
Articles to discover...
Medication fact sheets - patient opinions...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Woplee284
Good advisor
Woplee284
Last activity on 04/21/2024 at 8:17 PM
Joined in 2022
603 comments posted | 30 in the Cancer Forum
24 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
Good Advisor
Contributor
Messenger
Explorer
Friend
Hi everyone-
How are you doing today?
No one wants to get the news that they or a love one has cancer. But was it ever an option to not run the tests? To live without a confirmed diagnosis?
Was it ever a consideration to not know? Was not doing a biopsy something you considered? Did it ever cross your mind to stay in the dark about your cancer diagnosis?
@Middle0698 @Beweewail16 @Fukaflear0 @Dreclayjoos5 @Hidden username @Feshing6500 @Noacrajock777 @5794Doathaiblayn @Claygeyeyt023 @Woashulesh6997 @Hidden username @Grigoosteagee115 @Treaflakouck400 @Glohaysish087 @26Second @Froube55 @Dunooricroon51 @Vachoafack550 @Keaploon4419 @Hidden username @Laivayfloo35 @Shayto315 @Blichoun4844 @Youdopa5831 @Fraibleyveeng6787 @Hadrukel084 @Raiyoash0826 @Ceavaiboonil8 @Goablipleyt1 @Peefloagegor6285 @Droacrayblayng7918 @Blaiweydoush95 @Drinewoproan264 @Replarea72 @655Waiglaivou @Cuplineash0 @Floochelus80 @695Broujesoos @Cuhudreyr @Treahilus83 @Geflooget67 @Thoucloastebree2633 @Dynamo85 @Pohaypreeck8444 @Choabeacuck04 @Ploneayear83 @2Yainades @Druroofloal789 @Flucroastugray03 @Hidden username @Nooplacrar6 @Drileyploaglot72 @Theyvisheng4 @Plougibouproash776 @10Sareavu @Reygorisa412 @Stabiceamoun6 @Feayun5935 @Frareaveatheat9151 @2017Blethoodoubeyr @5410Kaymeecreash @Fistil8551 @Woobroubroo2016 @Firoflut65 @Bledrabrash3 @1029Lousin @569Thogroaclush @Nujehosh8 @Maychoastoash6016 @Vooleashea8095 @49Gaboodrayl @Veafrosh345
Share your thoughts!
Take care,
Lizzi from the Carenity team