Ongoing discussions - Nephroblastoma
- Intimacy during and after cancer
Hello all, I hope this is ok to talk about here. I was going to just post it in my breast cancer group, but then I thought it may be relevant for all types of cancer patients. So here it goes. Since
- Liver cancer - has anyone else been diagnosed?
Has anyone been diagnosed with liver cancer ... my cancer is the rare form and I was diagnosed two months ago .... just would like to talk to someone going through same thing !
- I am feeling alone and don't have anyone to talk to
I'm feeling alone. I dont have anyone to talk to my kids are too little and my grandparents have enough to worry about and my husband just simply doesn't want to hear it I just got the news Wednesday
- Anyone else having a difficult time managing side effects for cancer treatments? Aromatase inhibitors
I'm post single mastectomy stage 1 breast cancer. I been having one he'll of a time managing these awful side effects from, arimidex to exemestane and femara. Migraines, tendonitis, muscle spasms, joi
- Found a lump in my right breast
Hello, I am new on here. I guess I am searching for a little peace of mind and a listening ear. I am 23 years old, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer at age 17. I had my thyroid removed, and h
- Diet, by starving the cancer, could increase the effectiveness of cancer treatment
In a new study published in the journal "Nature," it found that restricting intake of the amino acid methionine, found in red meat and eggs, significantly enhanced cancer treatment in mice, slowing