Ongoing discussions - Nephroblastoma
- What do you do / that helps you stay positive?
Having a positive outlook and attitude is very important for general health and well-being, and it can also help one better cope with a cancer diagnosis. What or who helps you stay positive? Does sta
- Being Homeless With Cancer
This is so tough. I beat Stage IV esophageal cancer, pneumonia 15 times, necrotizing pneumonia that nearly killed me, a feeding tube, 2 major esophageal surgeries, a house fire and now they've disco
- My life destroyed in 24 hours. It is too late for treatment.
Colon cancer diagnosis was caught early my Oncologist told me, " I'm confident you'll get threw this fine" June 2018. My stomach pain slowly worsened over past month. Cancer spread to my liver so I
- Diet, by starving the cancer, could increase the effectiveness of cancer treatment
In a new study published in the journal "Nature," it found that restricting intake of the amino acid methionine, found in red meat and eggs, significantly enhanced cancer treatment in mice, slowing
- Anyone else having a difficult time managing side effects for cancer treatments? Aromatase inhibitors
I'm post single mastectomy stage 1 breast cancer. I been having one he'll of a time managing these awful side effects from, arimidex to exemestane and femara. Migraines, tendonitis, muscle spasms, joi
- Marijuana? CBD? Kratom? Kava? For Pain
There are many "natural" herbal remedies for pain and some of those leading the charge recently have been marijuana, CBD, kratom, and kava. Feel free to share your experiences with any of these or oth