Which MS treatment is best?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/multiple-sclerosis.jpg

Patients Multiple sclerosis

1 reply

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hi, I'm my doctor thinks I may have MS (waiting for results to come back) and I was hoping to read about some of your experiences with MS treatments.

Is there one that is "better" than the others? Are certain treatments more effective? Do some have fewer side effects?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just overwhelmed and I'd like to try to inform myself as much as possible.

thanks a lot in advance!

Beginning of the discussion - 5/11/21

Which MS treatment is best?

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello @johan89‍, thank you for opening this discussion. I think many of understand what you're going through, getting diagnosed with MS can be a lot to process. 

If you haven't had a chance to read it yet, we just recently published an article sharing Carenity members' diagnosis experience. You can find it here: MS diagnosis: Carenity members tell their story

Can anyone share their experience with MS treatments? Has a particular medicine been more effective than another?
@kymei41@Frankieppp@Puddin@GloriaF@KristaM@cannon4153@3llestin3@Andrea16@Abdisufi@Auntielisa@Armand‍ @Ashamaleee@SCOTSGIRL@britthaeg921@msangeleyes05@Bbw4latinlover@elleyblast@Kukpr63‍ 

Feel free to share your thoughts with us here!

Take care,
Courtney

Most commented discussions