https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/multiple-sclerosis.jpg

Patients Multiple sclerosis

6 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

Has anyone read the great results achieved by people taking high quality biotin in relation to MS? See here: https://www.healthline.com/health-news/high-dose-biotin-for-multiple-sclerosis#1

Does anyone have any experience with Biotin and treating MS?

Beginning of the discussion - 1/26/19

Biotin for MS?
Member Carenity • Community manager
Posted on

Hello members... hope you do not mind me tagging you, but seeing if anyone has any advice for @Hidden username‍ 

@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username‍ 

Biotin for MS?
Member Carenity
Posted on

Interesting read! Thank you for sharing... I was never familiar with this and will look more into it. Sounds interesting. Thank you again for sharing to us. Anything that can help reduce these symptoms.

Biotin for MS?

Member Carenity
Posted on

Dear lee & friends,

I would be happy to help!! I do not know, all the answers!! I have a support group but, we can not meet because we do not have a place to fit. 

I was dx with sle, 1982 and i was pregnant with my son.. He was 4lbs 3 oz. And 19 inches long. He came at 6 months. He would of been huge!!!! I am happy to say he is now; 30 yrs.old!!! whatever i can do to help, i am here. 

Biotin for MS?
Member Carenity • Community manager
Posted on

Hello members has anyone had success or experience in using biotin for MS?

@Hidden username‍ can you update us on your experience?

@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username‍ ‍ @Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username‍ 

Biotin for MS?
Member Carenity
Posted on
No but please keep us imformed about your experience trying it
Biotin for MS?
Member Carenity
Posted on

Hello, Dear Friends 

It Is Raining Very Hard In Southern California. We Have Flash Floods..It Is Making My Body Scream From Pain Of The Dampness.

I Hope This Is A Temporary Thing. I Have Had Enough Of Suffering For The Last 3 Weeks. Keep Me On My Mind And Hearts.

Always Mickey