https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/multiple-sclerosis.jpg

Patients Multiple sclerosis

8 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on
I had an orthotics appointment today because my feet are very swollen so she scanned my feet so i will be getting shoes that will fit but i am most excited because i could use my banana board to get into my friend's car to get to the appointment first time in a car for a long time I'm exhausted now but knowing i can do that will open up things for the future

Beginning of the discussion - 9/25/19

Banana or sliding board
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username thats great! its the everyday accomplishments that make all the diff. i think, so happy for you (:

Banana or sliding board
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username congrats on transer!!!!!!

Banana or sliding board
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username that's great definitley opens up possibilities - i bet getting in the car and going for the drive felt great! 

Banana or sliding board

Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username It felt really good to get out my friend was a great help (very supportive) I was tired afterwards but a good tired!!! 

Banana or sliding board

Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username @Hidden username you are so right thank you for your encouraging words 

Banana or sliding board
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username thank you so much 

Banana or sliding board
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username‍ was it the swelling that did not allow you to use the board before yesterday? Or what was limiting you?

Also, I am sure you will be so happy once you get some shoes that fit without causing discomfort or pain! That is another accomplishment for you!

Banana or sliding board
Member Carenity
Posted on

The swelling in my feet didn't stop me but I had to get approval from the physio before i could use the board but once they saw us using it they were happy for us to use it when i needed to but it will be better with shoes especially as it is getting colder