Coronavirus and Type 2 Diabetes: Should we work or not?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Diabetes (Type 2)

Posted on

@cristonale wow what a strange situation! I had obviously thought about the emergency and medical teams working like doctors and nurses, but I hadn't even really thought about government workers. How is she doing? Did she end up still going to work?

Posted on

@Courtney_J 

I work for the United States post office. I deal with a lot of customers.  I have type 2 diabetes.  I'm scared that I might get it

Posted on

Hello everyone, how are you doing? It sounds like many of you work in essential industries and are still at work. Thank you for doing what you're doing!

How are you holding up? Are you taking any extra measures at work or have they put anything in place to protect you? Are customers or your coworkers respecting the barrier gestures?

Take care,

Courtney

Posted on

I’m type 2 and been exposed to covid19 thur my husband was positive I’m having a test done this Tuesday I’m little afraid since my first text was negative 

Posted on

Hi everyone, it's been a while so I thought I would come in and see how everyone is doing. Many states are now ending their lockdown periods and are reopening businesses.

How are you handling things as we approach a possible end to the COVID-19 lockdown? Will you or have you already gone back to work? Is your state extending the lockdown further? What are your plans? Do you think it's safe in your area for diabetics?

Feel free to share with us here!

@jeffcrvn@rjpatt@jmilligan@Shelly6960@LatoyaPhillips@Earnshaw1@Chilltown@Bmoore@Kupkakejlyn1219@MaryVan@MargaretRiley@Djmc13@Marie116@Michaeldedeaux31@amunoz11‍ 

Take care,

Courtney

Posted on

Went back to work on 4/27/2020. I work in addiction medicine. We are phasing back, so only video visits in phase I. We are now starting phase two where new patients will come in for induction and then be seen via video. So, I think we are golden. Phase three is a month away. That’s when each clinician can have 1 patient in the building at a time. That will increase the risk. My office is so small that social distancing is impossible. I may ask if I can just keep doing video visits until the government says I can no longer do them...

Posted on

I going get some people mad at me But and People are still die everday from car accidents or from people die from cancer or people are taking the live or been murder are up.  I wk. Instead hospital in housekeeping and then I got lisa. as CNA Clean HIV Rm back in middle 80 under sugary But went back school got my CNA for long time I seen many things come thought the doors,  Rise 2 kids when Dr. Say sick with virus my kids I don't stop going to wk. But if I really sick I stay home and sometimes without pay.  I been saying Wash R Hand with soap in water and if r sick stay home,   Here Little joke Guys keep r,r sweetheart out billfold have a tape measure 6 foot that where she get in r billfold lol.  Still believe old time Country family vs City family,  Country alway because immunity help fight virus.  

Most commented discussions