Does anyone suffer from diabetes neuropathy? numbness in toes?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Diabetes (Type 2)

15 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

Does anyone have numbness in there toes

Beginning of the discussion - 11/2/19

Member Carenity
Posted on

Yes I do all the time and I hate it

Member Carenity
Posted on

Hi @Hidden username‍ - yes - I am beginning to feel this in the last year or so and it seems to be getting progressively worse, which is scary.

How bad is your numbness? Do you only feel it in your toes or also the bottom of your feet?

Member Carenity
Posted on
Both toes i think its spreading to my second toe tingling and pain somtimes, I go to the foot doctor 3times a year it cant be reversed but if i get my numbers down it wont get worse
Member Carenity
Posted on

Can neuropathy just start immediately on the top of one foot? Pain, not tingling. Or did I injure my foot?

Member Carenity
Posted on

I feel it in my toes and my hands my feet. Sometimes I can't feel them. I can't say that it will get better but I have learned to dealwith it. I alsp get it in my legs as well..

Member Carenity
Posted on

i have it in my toes cold and tingling all the time and now my hands are going on numb and tingle from time to time i hate it 

Member Carenity
Posted on

I have it in both feet. It feels like they are all shot full of novacane and if they get hit they hurt really bad. I can handle all that what is so frustrating is the peripheral neuropathy. It causes my balance to be off.  Because of this I have a very big fall risk.  I have taken 12 sessions of balance therapy.

Member Carenity
Posted on

my balance is off sometimes but i do know about the pins and needles in the feet and some times they just feel numb but my toes are always cold no matter what i do now my hands and arms are going numb and that hurts my hobbie of crocheting. but i take it one day at a time 

Member Carenity
Posted on

i have balance issues as well. I know in how all this feels and you are so right we can only take one day at a time. But we will always get through this together.Keep your head up I am here for you...I am now suffering from charliehorses now and that hurts as well....I love making wreath's etc....And I love helping other's