Depression Forum

  •  5,407 members
  •  31 discussions

Create discussions regarding medicine, therapies, and alternative treatments for depression.

Patients Depression

Medical fact sheet

Depression

Medical fact sheet - article

Depression: Causes and Risk Factors

Medical fact sheet - article

Depression: Treatments

Medical fact sheet - article

Depression: Treatment with Psychotherapy

Medical fact sheet - article

Depression: Symptoms

Treatments for depression

Do you prefer individual or group therapy?

avatar Fliblaicoan062

avatar Paiboosun1

avatar Preafrayng19

avatar Somya.P

avatar Troohea

avatar Paiboosun1

avatar 6094Measaimushan

avatar Reeveyplomang

Treatments for depression

Does anyone use CBD for their depression?

avatar 6094Measaimushan

avatar Somya.P

avatar Stoplaish54

Treatments for depression

How to wean off marijuana addiction?

avatar 45Veayasouck

avatar Rahul.R

avatar Troohea

avatar Frecleyt6

avatar 267Floagroasayt

Treatments for depression

How to start over with a new therapist?

avatar Lasteacreys2

avatar Courtney_J

avatar Fresheyblat41

avatar Raipejeen0

avatar Paiboosun1

I've been on Welbutrin for a number of years. I felt that I might be due for a change, so I passed it by my primary physician. She put me on Vraylar along with Welbutrin. I was surprised how well that worked. No more anxiety episodes! Not bad for a tiny 2 mg pill. Next we addressed the letter I received from my insurance company. They told my I'd aged out of Welbutrin. Since it was working, the NP-C said to stay on it and use the Good RX card to my local food store and the 90 day supply, twice per day cost was less than $2 difference. I'm 73 yrs old so not quite ready to roll over and play dead. Hang tough my fellow MS friends! Don't allow insurance push you around!

See the best comment

Treatments for depression

Have you tried Zulresso?

avatar Woplee284

Treatments for depression

Escilotapram dosage?

avatar Woplee284

avatar Prefoas821

Treatments for depression

Want to go off zoloft

avatar Woplee284

Treatments for depression

Light Therapy and Depression

avatar Choastooshos41

avatar Tethopreyn138

avatar Woplee284

Treatments for depression

Microdosing

avatar Woplee284

Treatments for depression

Are there any herbal antidepressants?

avatar Paiboosun1

avatar Tatroucheas4042

avatar Boubloocee16

avatar Loucleecreer05

avatar Paiboosun1

avatar Crooyaitran6310

avatar Courtney_J

avatar Fleyfothaveat33

avatar 8428Cloocreykain

avatar Courtney_J

Treatments for depression

Antidepressants and sexual dysfunction

avatar Poodoash9548

avatar 8428Cloocreykain

avatar 3484Drodouneeck

avatar Steegit983

avatar Shousosh485

avatar Courtney_J

Give your opinion