COPD and COVID-19: Have you had your vaccine yet?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/copd.jpg

Patients COPD

4 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hi all, I haven't been on in a while so I'm a little rusty.

Have any of you gotten the COVID vaccine yet? I just got the call from work that I can make an appointment to get vaccinated and I'm looking forward to it. Can anyone share what it was like? Have you had any reactions?

Thanks in advance!
Penny

Beginning of the discussion - 4/7/21

• Community manager
Posted on

@pu8909 Hello Penny, thank you for opening this discussion! Let me tag some other members who can possibly share with you! 

Hello all, how are you doing today? emoticon cute

Will you be getting the COVID-19 vaccine? For those who already have, what was your vaccination experience like? Did you have any pain or side effects? Did your doctor give you any advice or guidance about the vaccine?
@SusanBaker@mberardesco1166@1jody256@lwallace0628@Margo66@Andejohn@Wassilla@Abbeysgirl72@Universe53@Devildogwife@Kathy7@RogerWi!ll@jocpd1@Wooten@razzle5150@RoyTruchon@Ginny13@AdelineDellaMenefee‍ 

Free free to share with us here!

Take care,
Courtney 

Posted on

@pu8909 I got my first dose last week and waiting for my second. It went really well for me, the vaccination center I went to was super organized and everyone was social distanced. I feel a little bit tired for 24 hours but that was it! I asked my doctor before I made my appointment and he said there was nothing to worry about for COPD patients so I went for it eyes closed! 

Posted on

Yeppers had mine,last week,shoulder hurt for 3 days after it had it done at the v.a. clinic near me,nurse on hand explained everything real well.21 of April is the next one!

Posted on

My Name is Edna im am worry i am gettin mines first vacine and i hadve end stages of COPD should i be worry anybody 

Most commented discussions