Members are also commenting on...

@Courtney_J I am getting very nervous and scared because the surgery is July 13, 2021. My parents both died this year so I dont have them to talk to.  My mom died on Feb 16, 2021 with a sickness she was suffering for 18 months so i was dealing with that for the last months and then my dad had a major stroke 3 weeks after my mom passed away and he could no longer go back to his assistance living so we had to find a nursing home.  We found one he was only in there 3 weeks and then he passed away on May 6, 2021.  Right after all that I was diagnosed with cancer so I have been on a train that is non-stop.  I feel like I am so tried out and I dont have much energy left.  My sisters are not helpful they keep telling me just pray.  They both got to take 2 weeks vacation after my mom and dad passed away.  I have not even had time to take a breather I am just on the train of bad luck.  That is how I am feeling.

See the best comment

@Courtney_J I am getting very nervous and scared because the surgery is July 13, 2021. My parents both died this year so I dont have them to talk to.  My mom died on Feb 16, 2021 with a sickness she was suffering for 18 months so i was dealing with that for the last months and then my dad had a major stroke 3 weeks after my mom passed away and he could no longer go back to his assistance living so we had to find a nursing home.  We found one he was only in there 3 weeks and then he passed away on May 6, 2021.  Right after all that I was diagnosed with cancer so I have been on a train that is non-stop.  I feel like I am so tried out and I dont have much energy left.  My sisters are not helpful they keep telling me just pray.  They both got to take 2 weeks vacation after my mom and dad passed away.  I have not even had time to take a breather I am just on the train of bad luck.  That is how I am feeling.

See the best comment