Can anyone inform me of the early symptoms and signs of breast cancer please?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/breast-cancer.jpg

Patients Breast cancer

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

last month I noticed my left breast nipple goes in and out. Sometimes it’s slightly in but comes out, if I touch or cold. It’s not always like that. I don’t have a family history of breast cancer, and have no other symptoms, just notice it’s a change in my breast nipple that I just notice last month around my cycle but it’s still the same. I’m 34 years old and it’s so hard to get a mammogram my age, I’m really trying and have insurance. I just know the earlier you catch it the best survival and treatment. I really need help any pointers out there please?

Beginning of the discussion - 8/31/19

Member Carenity
Posted on

I have breast cancer right now, I just put mammogram off for any reason,, go get one,, sometimes they even offer free services , where are you located ??? I hope you do go and I pray all is well with you

Member Carenity
Posted on

I have fibro breasts but over the last month there have been many changes to my breast. Its swollen on one side n up near my armpit and my nipple has green n bloody discharge. My nipple goes in but not far because there is a medium pea size lump behind it. Just discovered a marble size hard lump to side of nipple