https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/breast-cancer.jpg

Patients Breast cancer

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity • Community manager
Posted on

Breast cancer in itself is a very stressful and worrying diagnosis and condition. Beyond the diagnosis and condition and itself, the journey with breast cancer brings about many other stressful situations and concerns!

What are the most stressful moments you have went through due to breast cancer and its diagnosis? How do you cope with this stress?

Share and discuss

Beginning of the discussion - 9/28/19

Stress with the diagnosis and living with breast cancer
Member Carenity
Posted on

Beyond the stress that comes with being diagnosed with cancer and the treatments... just the stress of trying to maintain your livelihood, your marriage, your home.

Stress with the diagnosis and living with breast cancer
Member Carenity
Posted on

For me the whole journey was stressful, but I am thankful I pulled through. Probably one of the more challenging moments was the decision to go through with the mastectomy as not only was it an operation that hopefully would remove all the cancer cells, but it would also leave me in a physical condition that affects a women strongly mentally, emotionally, and physically. 

However, eventually, you find out your true strength through times like these. I have learned a lot about myself and the strength I have!