Finding the right bra during or after breast cancer treatment

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/breast-cancer.jpg

Patients Breast cancer

3 replies

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello ladies,

How are you today? emoticon cute

One of our members reached out to me looking for recommendations for a comfortable bra while in treatment.

What type of bra did you go to during or after treatment? Is there a particular kind that is more comfortable? Can you recommend any brands or models?
@MyCure1@nancey@CREATED1@Robbibiehl@beckygibson24@Tyedyeruby@angeleyes67@PattyW1959@Silverlady60@Georgiahw@patches678@Dianaruiz@Ecapo4152@Ralral@catalinawoman@janetjanssen@Marieangie

Feel free to share any recommendations here!

Take care,
Courtney

Beginning of the discussion - 6/15/21

Posted on

@Courtney_J For me a bra without an underwire is essential. I think now there are a few brands online that sell special bras for breast cancer patients, but I just went with cheap old Hanes ones I got at Target or Walmart and they've worked for me. 

Posted on

Same here.  My 100 % cotton ones are the most comfortable, even 1 year post op.  Since I am now one cup size different between the two breasts, I do have an insert foam cup from an old padded bra that I use when it is noticeable.  Otherwise, cotton, cheap and comfortable.

Posted on

I either went without or wore bralets last time round. I wish there were bras you could buy or order that had different cup sizes. 

Most commented discussions