Patients Breast cancer
Topic of the discussion
Posted on 9/9/21 12:00 AM
How are you today?
Following our latest article about the first signs of breast cancer (What are the first signs of breast cancer?), I thought I would open this discussion to talk about breast cancer symptoms!
Breast cancer symptoms may vary from person to person, but typically include:
- A lump in the breast or armpit
- Deformation of the breast (dimpling of the skin, swelling, inverted nipple)
- Constant breast or nipple pain
- Change in pigmentation or texture of the breast skin or areola
- Abnormal discharge from the nipple
What about you? What type(s) of symptoms did you experience before you were diagnosed? Did you have any of the symptoms listed above, or something else?
@Kathys @Danni1 @Hdgal2021 @HelenaZen @Annhofmann260 @Survival @Millinda48 @Astacie @LizGulvin @Julie56 @perlapup @Tayosnana @Davy10? @Sugarloaf50 @positive @buick14 @CatherineBusheycalley @Crisco64
Feel free to share with us here!