- Home
- Forums
- Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
- Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses
- Need a friend to talk about mental illness
Patients Behavioural disorders / Mental illness
Need a friend to talk about mental illness
- 1,575 views
- 64 times supported
- 132 comments
All comments
Go to the last comment
Braiyoang904
Good advisor
Braiyoang904
Last activity on 03/10/2023 at 7:34 AM
Joined in 2021
34 comments posted | 12 in the Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
@Praychung3 I would like to chat but don't know how to @Koaprocren16
Braiyoang904
Good advisor
Braiyoang904
Last activity on 03/10/2023 at 7:34 AM
Joined in 2021
34 comments posted | 12 in the Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Anybody out there to chat
Jadrikoong
Jadrikoong
Last activity on 10/26/2021 at 1:39 PM
Joined in 2020
2 comments posted | 1 in the Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
Rewards
-
Explorer
-
Newsfeeder
I need someone to chat with too
See the signature
Camryn Locke
Crooyaitran3230
Crooyaitran3230
Last activity on 11/14/2021 at 8:04 PM
Joined in 2021
3 comments posted | 1 in the Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
Rewards
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hi! My name is Tanja. I'm new here. I'm here if you need to talk.
T.
See the signature
Tanja 31
Ploashayaing3
Ploashayaing3
Last activity on 03/14/2022 at 5:38 PM
Joined in 2021
4 comments posted | 1 in the Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
Rewards
-
Committed
-
Explorer
@Neapeas6269 I can understand where you are. I'm 70 years old today, and have made many half hearted attempts throuout my life . They only made the depression worsre- I couldn't even accomplish that!!! So I don't try anymore.
But I'm totally alone- my entire family is gone, and don't know hardly anyone anymore, even tho I'm in my childhood home!!
I just kinda sit and wait for this useless life to be over. At one time, I KNEW I should've accomplishing great life changing things. But tha combinations of this disease and a few bad events in my life put a halt to that! Now I'm old and have nothing to look forward to or anyone to be a soul mate kind of friend. Just wish it would be over soon...............
Kekeack73
Kekeack73
Last activity on 01/09/2022 at 1:34 PM
Joined in 2021
16 comments posted | 5 in the Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
-
Newsfeeder
@Hidden username have you tried a diffrent type med?
Kekeack73
Kekeack73
Last activity on 01/09/2022 at 1:34 PM
Joined in 2021
16 comments posted | 5 in the Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
-
Newsfeeder
@Koaprocren16 im sorry we are here for you
Praydroomiyeel065
Praydroomiyeel065
Last activity on 01/30/2022 at 11:01 AM
Joined in 2021
10 comments posted | 10 in the Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
-
Newsfeeder
Hello my name is Wanda and I also suffer from PTSD and bipolar disorder I was raped and molested by my older brother when I was younger for 8 years I used to be depressed and suicidal years ago but thank God he put the right people in my life I know all about being depressed suicidal and all in between! I promise there is hope. If anyone need to talk I’m here I promise I will listen
See the signature
Bandit Darlene
Praydroomiyeel065
Praydroomiyeel065
Last activity on 01/30/2022 at 11:01 AM
Joined in 2021
10 comments posted | 10 in the Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
-
Newsfeeder
@Hidden username I know what you mean my ptsd stay doormat for years now it’s back. I let to much negativity in.
See the signature
Bandit Darlene
Praydroomiyeel065
Praydroomiyeel065
Last activity on 01/30/2022 at 11:01 AM
Joined in 2021
10 comments posted | 10 in the Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
-
Newsfeeder
@Koaprocren16 I’m here if want to talk believe me I understand
See the signature
Bandit Darlene
Give your opinion
Members are also commenting on...
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Unregistered member
Im in a rough spot in my life. Ive been suicidal for sometime now, not happy, lonely, helpless, tired, unmotivated and so on. Im trying to get help, i really am, but its so hard. Im not real sure what to do. If someone feels the way I do, or wants to reach out and help, please feel free too. I need all the help i can get