Need a friend to talk about mental illness

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on

I need Someone to talk to I feel So lonely like nobody cares about me. I’ve been in my room after work I dont Go out anymore I dont Socialize anymore or try with people and I’ve been M.I.A. And nobody even noticed .I’ve been so to myself that I didnt Even realize I was So depressed. I’ve been distracting myself by watching tv and even bought and iPad. i feel like nobody cares about me nobody checks on me or anything. I really Believe that if I died Today nobody would even notice. 

Posted on

I need Someone to talk to I feel So lonely like nobody cares about me. I’ve been in my room after work I dont Go out anymore I dont Socialize anymore or try with people and I’ve been M.I.A. And nobody even noticed .I’ve been so to myself that I didnt Even realize I was So depressed. I’ve been distracting myself by watching tv and even bought and iPad. i feel like nobody cares about me nobody checks on me or anything. I really Believe that if I died Today nobody would even notice. 

Posted on

I’m sorry, if you need to talk message me 

Posted on

@Yeratava problem with this website is when you need to talk to someone nobody is online so I read through the messages and the person who wrote it isn't there to chat anymore 

Posted on

@Kelly66 just looking to chat

Posted on

@ChristineS1115 I don't know how to chat if you get this let me know

Posted on

@ChristineS1115  it's hard to chat when there isn't a chat line where every one can join in at there convenience 

Posted on

@Kelly66‍  hello. What’s going on? How can I help 

Posted on

Nah I'm good but thank you. Can we talk privately on here ? 

Most commented discussions