Is anyone else struggling with PTSD?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Autism Spectrum Disorder

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

So I watched my friend shoot hisself in the head 3 years ago, & everything just keep getting worse , his brother thought we killed him but then he stopped who knows he might still believe it but now I think his family out to kill me, I stay ready but ion want to kill nobody, my anger got out of control  , I push my friends away, they’re scared of me, one told me sometimes he think I might kill him, & others told me I need to be in a mental hospital & I’ve thought about it but that’s practically like jail, I won’t open up to no bitch nomore cause the one I did left ,so they always juss leave , I’m running out of people that fuck wit me, it’s like I push everybody away , at first I thought everybody else was just changing but I was wrong , my sleep be fucked up anymore too , when I’m not paranoid if someone’s gonna break in my house & slaughter my family , when I do close my eyes I still hear my friend drowning on his own blood dying on my floor , like do I needa be in a hospital , is they somebody that understand me?

Beginning of the discussion - 3/31/21

Posted on

I struggle with depression, anxiety, social anxiety, panic attacks and an addiction to self harm...

Posted on

@Wasato Hey, it sounds like you're really going through something. It sounds like PTSD to me, but I'm obviously not a doctor or anything. Do you have anyone you can talk to about it? I can't imagine how hard it must have been to see that happen to your friend. 

Most commented discussions