Ongoing discussions - Rare bone tumour
- What is your cancer diagnosis?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. This group contains many different types of cancer. Though you may have different forms of cancer, I think there is somewhat of a shared experience across
- Should we be getting an annual MRI after treatment?
Should cancer patients be getting MRI yearly after they have completed their treatment? My Oncologist said that my insurance will not cover it unless I am having symptoms. Some cancers do not disp
- Low back pain
Has radiation caused anyone to have low back pain?
- Are you satisfied with your relationship with your cancer doctors and medical team?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Today I thought we could talk about patient-doctor relationships! Do you feel you have a good relationship with the health professionals who care for you or your
- Anyone else having a difficult time managing side effects for cancer treatments?
I'm post single mastectomy stage 1 breast cancer. I been having one he'll of a time managing these awful side effects from, arimidex to exemestane and femara. Migraines, tendonitis, muscle spasms, joi
- Found a lump in my right breast
Hello, I am new on here. I guess I am searching for a little peace of mind and a listening ear. I am 23 years old, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer at age 17. I had my thyroid removed, and h