Ongoing discussions - Rare bone tumour
- I am feeling alone and don't have anyone to talk to
I'm feeling alone. I dont have anyone to talk to my kids are too little and my grandparents have enough to worry about and my husband just simply doesn't want to hear it I just got the news Wednesday
- How do you "thrive" with cancer?
We just published an article from Anna Renault, a cancer survivor, about her experience defeating cancer 8 times (now battling her 9th) and how she thrives with cancer. You can read the article here
- How do you manage cancer-related fatigue?
Hi everyone, How are you today? Cancer can often be tiring - both physically and mentally - before, during and after treatment. And for patients, exercise is likely to be last on the list of appea
- What treatments have you undergone for your cancer?
Hello, How are you today? So that we can discuss the various treatments for cancer! As you know, treatment for cancer is very broad and depends on the type of cancer, ranging from surgery, radio
- Anyone else having a difficult time managing side effects for cancer treatments?
I'm post single mastectomy stage 1 breast cancer. I been having one he'll of a time managing these awful side effects from, arimidex to exemestane and femara. Migraines, tendonitis, muscle spasms, joi
- Are you satisfied with your relationship with your cancer doctors and medical team?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Today I thought we could talk about patient-doctor relationships! Do you feel you have a good relationship with the health professionals who care for you or your