Ongoing discussions - Rare bone tumour
- Positive vibes after stage 4 ovarian cancer
Sending out positive Vibes and being thankful for My family. N friends who prayed Request.healing for my health n life. I love you all our creator our High-power. was listening. I know my daddy leroy.
- Cancer and depression: How do you cope?
Hi I’m living with cancer and it’s hard. Emotional and physical can anyone relate?
- Has cancer had an impact on your relationships? Experiences, advice, and support
Hello members, A diagnosis of cancer often has major impacts to marriages and relationships... the diagnosis not only impacts the individual diagnosed with cancer but also their spouse or partner. A c
- Are you satisfied with your relationship with your cancer doctors and medical team?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Today I thought we could talk about patient-doctor relationships! Do you feel you have a good relationship with the health professionals who care for you or your
- Anyone else having a difficult time managing side effects for cancer treatments?
I'm post single mastectomy stage 1 breast cancer. I been having one he'll of a time managing these awful side effects from, arimidex to exemestane and femara. Migraines, tendonitis, muscle spasms, joi
- Found a lump in my right breast
Hello, I am new on here. I guess I am searching for a little peace of mind and a listening ear. I am 23 years old, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer at age 17. I had my thyroid removed, and h