Feel the support of, and share your experiences and ask questions to, a community that understands. The forum dedicated to Prostate Cancer is where you can create your own discussions, or participate in others, dealing with any topic related to the condition of Prostate Cancer: treatments, PSA tests, symptoms, etc.!
Read our Prostate Cancer factsheet for more quick and helpful information here.
Ongoing discussions - Prostate cancer
- High Psa test but had sex right before... can this be why?
I recently had I High psa reading but had sex just before,could this raise level significantly.
- Does anyone struggle with female practitioners not respecting a man during examination and treatment?
Hello members - I am posting this on behalf of @Perrie123, who expressed the following below. Please share or comment if you have any advice or experience/opinions to share. "Is it possible for
- What were your symptoms that made you seek medical advice?
Hello Carenity members, What were the symptoms that you originaly experienced with prostate cancer that made you seek medical advice? Please describe the symptoms and their duration before you soug
- Experience with Lupron treatment and side effects
Hi everyone, There has been many comments made about Lupron injections, the benefits/success, and side effects in several discussions, with some comments or questions regarding becoming lost in the
- Why Does Hormone Therapy Worsen Some Prostate Cancers?
Hormone therapy for prostate cancer does not always work; the tumor can become resistant and continue to spread. Now, new research reveals how the therapy alters the environment of tumor cells to make
- Amazing results "Whole Gland Prostate Cryoablation"
On January 30, 2019 I had "Whole Gland Prostate Cryoablation" Performed by my Urologist/Oncologist, Dr. Peter Hinds, at the Lakeland Regional Hospital in Lakeland Fl I will begin with my background a