Feel the support of, and share your experiences and ask questions to, a community that understands. The forum dedicated to Prostate Cancer is where you can create your own discussions, or participate in others, dealing with any topic related to the condition of Prostate Cancer: treatments, PSA tests, symptoms, etc.!
Read our Prostate Cancer factsheet for more quick and helpful information here.
Ongoing discussions - Prostate cancer
- Anyone have 4 metastatic bone cancer from prostate cancer
hi all, I’m new to this. I hope to meet friends in my condition to discuss status, fears and what’s coming.
- Does anyone struggle with female practitioners not respecting a man during examination and treatment?
Hello members - I am posting this on behalf of @Perrie123, who expressed the following below. Please share or comment if you have any advice or experience/opinions to share. "Is it possible for
- Radiation or surgery and life after treatments
I was just diagnosed with prostate cancer and given 2 treatment options...8 weeks of radiation or surgery... I’m 63yo and have a very active lifestyle (if you get the hint 😉)...what I’m trying
- Experience with Lupron treatment and side effects
Hi everyone, There has been many comments made about Lupron injections, the benefits/success, and side effects in several discussions, with some comments or questions regarding becoming lost in the
- Amazing results "Whole Gland Prostate Cryoablation"
On January 30, 2019 I had "Whole Gland Prostate Cryoablation" Performed by my Urologist/Oncologist, Dr. Peter Hinds, at the Lakeland Regional Hospital in Lakeland Fl I will begin with my background a
- Best doctors for radical prostatectomy in the United States
Any thoughts on the best doctors to remove your prostate in Dallas or elsewhere