- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- MS and head trauma
MS and head trauma
- 20 views
- 0 support
- 2 comments
All comments
Cooshublayng
Good advisor
Cooshublayng
Last activity on 11/23/2022 at 9:27 AM
Joined in 2018
57 comments posted | 36 in the Living with Multiple Sclerosis group
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
@Peaciwaybleat6 Hi Mike,
Have you made any progress on this? I found that the National MS Society is really helpful. They may have a local office in your area, or you can call them or chat with them on their page. Here's their page on employment: https://www.nationalmssociety.org/Living-Well-With-MS/Work-and-Home/Employment
I hope this helps you out.
Peaciwaybleat6
Peaciwaybleat6
Last activity on 03/21/2022 at 4:07 PM
Joined in 2019
3 comments posted | 3 in the Living with Multiple Sclerosis group
Rewards
-
Explorer
Thank you very much. I am going to call today.
Best Regards,
Mike
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Peaciwaybleat6
Peaciwaybleat6
Last activity on 03/21/2022 at 4:07 PM
Joined in 2019
3 comments posted | 3 in the Living with Multiple Sclerosis group
Rewards
Explorer
Hello, My name is Mike I was in a traumatic accident at work on 12/27/2017. I was diagnosed with MS on 3/15/2018. My work's position is my physical injuries have healed and the MS is not their responsibility. My research suggests that head trauma can instigate and intensify MS. I am not able to work due to my MS disabilities. I am new to Carenity and hope to find a resource that could help.
Thanks for listening,
Mike