- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Living with depression
- How can I manage anxiety and depression?
How can I manage anxiety and depression?
- 1,920 views
- 52 times supported
- 106 comments
All comments
Go to the last comment
Preefreel889
Preefreel889
Last activity on 10/06/2021 at 4:28 PM
Joined in 2020
14 comments posted | 2 in the Living with depression group
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
I take Buspar and Effexor together and recently had to boost up the dose of Buspar. My hands start to shake, I get really irritable etc..,Also my mind races and focuses on negative stuff.
Buspar is not addictive. Will not make you sleepy. Recently I also started Trazodone for sleep which works great. I was waking up at night constantly- no more! I hope this helps.
Choastooshos41
Good advisor
Choastooshos41
Last activity on 03/31/2023 at 9:02 AM
Joined in 2022
174 comments posted | 24 in the Living with depression group
6 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
Meditation and travelling can help.
267Floagroasayt
267Floagroasayt
Last activity on 06/20/2023 at 2:01 PM
Joined in 2023
15 comments posted | 5 in the Living with depression group
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
Managing anxiety and depression involves a combination of strategies, such as seeking professional help through therapy or medication, practicing self-care activities like exercise and mindfulness, and building a strong support network of friends and family. It's important to create a personalized plan that addresses your specific needs and to reach out for support when needed. I can recommend you to visit any near by spravato treatment center to overcome mental Stress
Spravato Treatment Center | Esketamine Therapy - Infinity Centers
Discover Hope at our Spravato treatment center - Specializing in Treatment-Resistant Depression. Visit Infinity Centers Today!
0278Plouthoal
0278Plouthoal
Last activity on 09/09/2026 at 11:49 PM
Joined in 2020
11 comments posted | 3 in the Living with depression group
3 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
I have major depression and very bad stress daily. My Dr told me what could happen if I didn't get my stress under control. Most days lately maybe two mtgs. now I really have been working on it. But my depression. I find myself just dwelling and not saying anything basicly just recording what is causing it all. And my part-time work helps. Maybe in a mtg if things goes right for a month i will be better
Somya.P
Community managerGood advisor
Somya.P
Community manager
Last activity on 09/13/2026 at 2:47 AM
Joined in 2023
1,034 comments posted | 58 in the Living with depression group
35 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hello everyone 🌟
@Blukaiblufray7 @Sousebish99 @Hopreychack75 @Kouroobayr088 @Pricleemack93 @Cloaclekail @Crayleegoang6 @Frayfleystadraish70 @Bochoashoabin @Koaprocren45 @929Glayrathayheeng @Peagreyroung0527 @Cleroutoo563 @Paneelour51 @Steegroutoo5195 @84Gejeen @Cifloat62 @1168Kooguvoal @Vathoublir792 @68Thageyng @Yeynean547 @Frulaiclaysh4 @Nuchosh @Shifrour4660 @Wosayflat @Shaflousteal4073 @Yadogigreck8 @Preelaygour @79Poasheedayneyt @Clicroucoack2 @Recleyck06 @Yooploul413 @Thoabeaglooplish1869 @Geewougloabreeng02 @Naykaceat1302 @Fuclagrish87 @Seathesh7874 @Blichoun @566Prochoablofroat @Blidugroar @Trevealeer7 @Treyming005 @Tireen311 @Flalochaysh5 @Clayglayjush4197 @Loapreyblil305 @Coudrayshour4640 @2848Braypoos @Breeleck3 @Cetheywayng5 @Loutreachair3878 @Gloarechaysh @Woopreck7741 @Neystair08 @Cloodrush53 @Veeblat55 @5273Breyplootraick @Latashayl522 @Cheefloakos314 @Hidden username @07Kousteysebloos @Glapleycroong7 @Cleloastouceas114 @Brougregronees356 @Fepreajaibron56 @Laistegeyng86 @1Stoaclastoock @Noachoagrit0 @Preachain0250 @Hoohais35 @Peeflaydrehoon71 @Fafeythay36 @9Weeglucrout @Foashaydong26 @Clucafloa35 @Naywesh251 @380Taybaikeat @Fociprut0642 @Clover90 @Soogoosh2044 @Draibleachoor37 @Foogos47 @52Noohourucrey @Craireyhey @Falichoon09 @Clucafloa92 @Boawoclour7 @170Deyproaceyl @75Gablouheyways @Droback931 @Gracashihin90 @Flucrour8757 @Hadrukel605 @Clealaivoar970 @Matraipleck393 @Pethufril658 @Thebreamaick8866 @73Teagraiflayr @Mootoonoatrur4 @2Pleyfoun
We’re checking back in on this discussion: How can I manage anxiety and depression? 💛💬
Everyone’s journey is different, and sharing even small things can make a real difference.
💬 What helps you cope day to day? Do you have any routines, tips, or strategies that bring you a bit of relief? 🌿✨
Your experiences could really support others going through similar challenges 🤝💛
Take care,
Somya from the Carenity team 🌼
See the signature
Somya from the Carenity team
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Unregistered member
I recently struggled with depression after having a traumatic experience. I'm now slowly recovering and making changes to my lifestyle, but I never thought it would happen to me. Thanks to those who were supportive.