Logo Carenity
Logo Carenity
Join now! Log in
flag us
flag fr flag en flag es flag de flag it
Home

Forums

Latest discussions
General discussions
See all - Forum index from A to Z

Medications

Medications fact sheet
See all - Medication index from A to Z

Surveys

Ongoing surveys
The results of the surveys

Magazine

Our featured pieces
News
Testimonials
Nutrition
Advice
Procedures & paperwork

Conditions

Fact sheets
See all - Disease index from A to Z

About

About us
Why share your data?
The Carenity team
The ambassadors
Partner associations
Contributors
The Science and Ethics Committee
Our scientific publications
Our commitments
Certifications and awards
Carenity in the news
Editorial policy
Code of conduct and privacy policy
Legal notice
Terms of use
Cookie management
Contact
Carenity for professionals

Join now! Log in
  • Forums

    • Latest discussions
    • General discussions
    • See all - Forum index from A to Z
  • Medications

    • Medications fact sheet
    • See all - Medication index from A to Z
  • Surveys

    • Ongoing surveys
    • The results of the surveys
  • Magazine

    • Our featured pieces
    • News
    • Testimonials
    • Nutrition
    • Advice
    • Procedures & paperwork
  • Conditions

    • Fact sheets
    • See all - Disease index from A to Z
  • Home
  • Forums
  • General forums
  • Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses
  • Feeling like I'm not good enough
 Back
Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses

Feeling like I'm not good enough

  •  111 views
  •  19 times supported
  •  11 comments
avatar exit

Unregistered member

06/27/2020 at 5:32 AM

I just feel like whatever I do is never good enough for anybody that I can put 100 percent into something and they don't see that I am trying or they don't care no matter what I do will ever be enough for anyone that I love, That I can just disappear and no one would notice.

Follow

Other groups...

Carenity News
Feedback for Carenity
Fun and games
General Topics
Good to know
Health and Medical News
How to use Carenity
Let's talk about COVID-19
Life beyond illness
The Holiday Season
Youth patients with chronic conditions

Give your opinion

Survey

What do you think about the Carenity Forum and community?

Survey

Help shape the future of Carenity!

Survey

Become a Carenity Ambassador – Help our community thrive!

All comments

Go to the last comment
avatar exit

Unregistered member

06/27/2020 at 5:41 AM

@jazzycampbell45‍  I'm so sorry you feel that way because I know it's a horrible feeling.  I too feel that way most days.  Especially lately.  I hope you're in therapy and if not I hope that you will consider going because it does help.  Takes awhile sometimes but it helped me when I went.  I was too dumb to stay on my meds and in therapy though but I do have another appointment to get restarted again.  I'm sure I wasn't much help but just so you know, you do matter!   


Feeling like I'm not good enough https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/depression-treatments-and-medicine/not-good-enough-2131 2020-06-27 05:41:24

avatar jasmine1092

jasmine1092

06/29/2020 at 6:22 PM

Good advisor

avatar jasmine1092

jasmine1092

Last activity on 11/16/2023 at 1:34 AM

Joined in 2019


155 comments posted | 95 in the Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses group

2 of their responses were helpful to members


Rewards

  • Good Advisor

  • Contributor

  • Messenger

  • Explorer

  • Friend


 View profileView  Add a friendAdd  Write

@jazzycampbell45 Hey, I think we all can relate to how you're feeling. You're not alone. But guess what, you ARE good enough, you are IMPORTANT and VALUABLE to the people in your life who LOVE you. I think before thinking of others you need to think of yourself and learn to love yourself and see the value you have to offer this world. Talking to someone can really help like @BrinleysGma‍ said. They can maybe help you see the great person you are and help you find a way to the path of loving and accepting yourself. Keep your chin up!


Feeling like I'm not good enough https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/depression-treatments-and-medicine/not-good-enough-2131 2020-06-29 18:22:09
avatar exit

Unregistered member

02/06/2021 at 12:33 PM

Thats how I feel right now. Like everything I do ,think or say isn't good enough or right. I also feel very alone. I get ignored,  pushed to the back burner, looked over and talked over.  Here lately I feel like noone would notice if i came up missing. I have noone to talk to, no friends, no family... I'm completely alone. In top of all that I feeling ill be alone the rest of my life.  Like noone wants me. 


Feeling like I'm not good enough https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/depression-treatments-and-medicine/not-good-enough-2131 2021-02-06 12:33:48
avatar exit

Unregistered member

02/12/2021 at 3:54 AM

I feel the same. I feel like dead woman walking. I have no purpose in life. I just want to hide and cry. 


Feeling like I'm not good enough https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/depression-treatments-and-medicine/not-good-enough-2131 2021-02-12 03:54:34
avatar exit

Unregistered member

02/25/2021 at 11:00 AM

@#linds I feel exactly like you! I wanted to tell you I care about you! I'm a 59 year old widow. Ever since my husband past 3 years ago I'm just sadder and sadder. I don't have anyone and I'm sure no one cares about me. I am sad depressed and scared all the time. I care about you.


Feeling like I'm not good enough https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/depression-treatments-and-medicine/not-good-enough-2131 2021-02-25 11:00:31

avatar JeniferSchwab

JeniferSchwab

05/03/2021 at 9:38 PM

Good advisor

avatar JeniferSchwab

JeniferSchwab

Last activity on 05/23/2022 at 8:24 PM

Joined in 2021


45 comments posted | 25 in the Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses group

1 of their responses was helpful to members


Rewards

  • Good Advisor

  • Contributor

  • Messenger

  • Committed

  • Explorer

  • Friend


 View profileView  Add a friendAdd  Write

Quite frankly I think the guy upstairs hates me and must have been some horrible person in my past

See the signature

JenJSchwab


Feeling like I'm not good enough https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/depression-treatments-and-medicine/not-good-enough-2131 2021-05-03 21:38:00
avatar exit

Unregistered member

05/07/2021 at 7:22 AM

I feel like I’m dead inside and I was called weak minded by my significant other because I suffer from depression and bad thoughts. He also said he wouldn’t want to be with a woman that’s weak minded and idk how to take that. 


Feeling like I'm not good enough https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/depression-treatments-and-medicine/not-good-enough-2131 2021-05-07 07:22:13

avatar JeniferSchwab

JeniferSchwab

06/06/2021 at 10:33 PM

Good advisor

avatar JeniferSchwab

JeniferSchwab

Last activity on 05/23/2022 at 8:24 PM

Joined in 2021


45 comments posted | 25 in the Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses group

1 of their responses was helpful to members


Rewards

  • Good Advisor

  • Contributor

  • Messenger

  • Committed

  • Explorer

  • Friend


 View profileView  Add a friendAdd  Write

I just not sure how much more I can take...I'm tired and wanna crawl under a rock

See the signature

JenJSchwab


Feeling like I'm not good enough https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/depression-treatments-and-medicine/not-good-enough-2131 2021-06-06 22:33:31
avatar exit

Unregistered member

12/08/2021 at 1:05 AM

@Khilarrprice  Gosh!  He sounds like a real peach.  I'm sure you wouldn't want to be with a person who refused to listen or support you.  You might want to point that out to him.  

 


Feeling like I'm not good enough https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/depression-treatments-and-medicine/not-good-enough-2131 2021-12-08 01:05:45
avatar exit

Unregistered member

12/08/2021 at 1:14 AM

It sounds as if many of us share this feeling.  I suppose it has more to do with some chemical misfire in our bodies than an outside reality.  
How dreadful that our own minds are abusing us like this.  We are not weak.  We are not useless, despite what our whirling-dervish minds are concluding from their badly stirred thought-soup.  
I think we may need to reach out and remind each other that this is NOT reality, it is the illness.  We are ILL!  We are not lesser.  
We "get it" way better than the general population.  Although, I have my suspicions that many, MANY people recognize what we are all saying here.
I look pretty damned competent when I'm "out in the world".  But, whoo-Nellie!, here in my home office, alone with my thoughts, I feel as if I've been perpetrating fraud after fraud all my life and suspect that others know it and are laughing at me. 
My brain is a bully when we are alone.  F
I'm new to carenity.  I don't really know how any of this works, but I'm happy to be a shoulder for others.  I know I'd love to be able to just spill my guts in a safe place as well. 


Feeling like I'm not good enough https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/depression-treatments-and-medicine/not-good-enough-2131 2021-12-08 01:14:42
  • 1
  • 2

Give your opinion

Survey

What do you think about the Carenity Forum and community?

Survey

Help shape the future of Carenity!

Survey

Become a Carenity Ambassador – Help our community thrive!

Articles to discover...

The challenges of living with an illness as a family: impact, communication, and solutions

09/24/2026 | News

The challenges of living with an illness as a family: impact, communication, and solutions

Caregiver burnout: When caring for someone else leaves no room for yourself

09/07/2026 | Advice

Caregiver burnout: When caring for someone else leaves no room for yourself

Why does physical activity have a positive effect on mental health?

08/29/2026 | News

Why does physical activity have a positive effect on mental health?

Weight gain without eating more: What's really going on?

08/22/2026 | News

Weight gain without eating more: What's really going on?

Cigarettes VS e-cigarettes: an update on the consumption and pitfalls to avoid

02/20/2019 | Advice

Cigarettes VS e-cigarettes: an update on the consumption and pitfalls to avoid

Telemedicine: Remote examinations and operations are here!

03/11/2019 | News

Telemedicine: Remote examinations and operations are here!

Chronic fatigue: patients' experiences and solutions

04/15/2019 | Advice

Chronic fatigue: patients' experiences and solutions

Love life in the face of illness: how to cope?

02/14/2019 | Advice

Love life in the face of illness: how to cope?

icon cross

Does this topic interest you?

Join the 500 000 patients registered on our platform, get information on your condition or on that of your family member, and discuss it with the community

Join now! Join now! Join now! Join now! Join now!

It’s free and confidential

Subscribe

You wish to be notified of new comments

 

You have been subscribed

Join now! Log in

About

  • About us
  • Why share your data?
  • The Carenity team
  • The ambassadors
  • Partner associations
  • Contributors
  • The Science and Ethics Committee
  • Our scientific publications
  • Our commitments
  • Certifications and awards
  • Carenity in the news
  • Editorial policy
  • Code of conduct
  • Legal notice
  • Terms of use
  • Cookie management
  • Contact
  • Carenity for professionals

Quick access

  • Health magazine
  • Search a forum
  • Learn about a condition
  • See medication reviews
  • List of forums (A-Z)
  • List of condition info sheets (A-Z)
  • List of medication fact sheets (A-Z)
  • Language flag fr flag en flag de flag es flag it

The www.carenity.us website does not constitute or replace professional medical advice.